PDA

View Full Version : Livid Rage and Blood Seethe.

psionickx
31st December 2010, 05:36 PM
i dont have anger issues and my everyday life demands co-ordinated compliant polite demeanor
...but frequently enough i have spats of rage pretty for no obvious (or reason that i can figure out?).......its like i can feel fury creeping right under my skin and if i indulge in it my blood starts seething, it takes on and soon enough i have more anger than my body can contain.

Most of what i've read about K says that one does experience anger and so on and so forth ........but i mean hello? i want to rip up people limb to limb who have the misfortune of giving me vibes i dont like...what exactly is going on :(

CFTraveler
31st December 2010, 05:40 PM
Do you feel strongly about things, like for example social injustice?
Did you have one or two parents who expressed their rage frequently and dramatically? (like by having fights or arguments, or punching the walls, etc?)

psionickx
31st December 2010, 05:48 PM
Do you feel strongly about things
No most of the time i have my own issues to contend with.

like for example social injustice?
Nopes.Most of the time i'm more or less apathetic to what goes on around me.

Did you have one or two parents who expressed their rage frequently and dramatically?
My mother is the example of loving timidity and father thinks twice before he talks to anyone even in so much as a loud voice.

CFTraveler
31st December 2010, 06:51 PM
My mother is the example of loving timidity and father thinks twice before he talks to anyone even in so much as a loud voice. They sound very suppressed, especially your father. How does it make you feel when angering stuff comes up and you know they should be mad but they don't express it?

psionickx
1st January 2011, 03:28 AM
How does it make you feel when angering stuff comes up and you know they should be mad but they don't express it?
They do fight.Sometimes when they are it and im on the phone or watching tv - i tell them to take it down a notch.Also i'm not living at their place at the moment.

how do parental units and K relate?.and why am i blowing fumes now of all times?

CFTraveler
1st January 2011, 03:44 AM
how do parental units and K relate?. Parental units don't necessarily relate to Kundalini, but not all people with awakening Kundalini have issues with rage- however, Kundalini does amplify or bring to the surface your own particular way of reacting to stress or other stimuli, and parental units are the people who teach you, directly or indirectly, how to express your emotions, positive or negative.

and why am i blowing fumes now of all times? I couldn't know, you will have to look at your life and see what triggers the rage reactions- rage may not necessarily respond to a 'rational' reason, but it may be reactions to other triggers that may not seem logical.

There was something about the description of your feelings that sounded awfully familiar.

psionickx
1st January 2011, 04:04 AM
Kundalini does amplify or bring to the surface your own particular way of reacting to stress or other stimuli
long before and way back before K hit me -- i think i was a very diffident person i think i might have been mistreated on account of being so.If my previous issues are resurfacing it only makes sense i'm responding to it now.

I guess the units do play a part.They are more withholding with their emotions than i would like them to be but so far i've been dismissing it on them being more aware of when to withold and over what issue.I do hope however in yearning of not to be like them im choosing to respond oppositely.

Sometimes i do give into the anger while meditating.I burn in it totally for a while.My theory is to exhaust it till the source itself runs out.Not a working long-term effective model ...but thats sadly all i have to work with for time being. :(

CFTraveler
1st January 2011, 05:53 PM
If you can do it effectively, then it seems like the thing to do. Otherwise get a good punching bag and have at it. There was a time when I needed this. Not anymore, I'm happy to say.

psionickx
21st May 2011, 08:59 AM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/spezial/Fool/bur2.gif

Beekeeper
21st May 2011, 09:07 AM
I might just have to borrow that.

Feel better now? :lol:

psionickx
21st May 2011, 02:54 PM
totally http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Cool/cool03.gif

alphadracooverlord
21st May 2011, 08:31 PM
Are you single or do you have a girlfriend? I recommend a soft sensual woman.

I am myself beyond angry 90% of my awake time at most things lately. It's like a volcano that is beyond boiling and trembling. I see both good and bad things with this. Soft sensual women get me on my knees quickly. It doesn't matter if It's a spirit or if It's flesh.

Regarding rage, have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu2AJ5uq24A

kundaliniactivated
26th July 2011, 02:34 AM
Kundalini force is primal and carnal. It is part of the survival/evolutionary energy. Think cold blooded lizard [brained]

DarkChylde
25th February 2015, 11:45 AM
There was a time when I needed this. Not anymore, I'm happy to say.

I use this quote , I quote to myself when I'm low or not doing so good.
it literally changed my perspective. :thumbsup: