PDA

View Full Version : The Mastering Astral Projection Companion review

demsy11
7th January 2011, 10:13 AM
Is anyone here can give me a review about this cd.
i just bough it and i was wondering if there is result i mean if anyone achieved astral projection with the cd's only or added things with the cd's.
Any review about this cd's will be great thanks :D

LOVE GUYS

demsy11
7th January 2011, 01:47 PM
tonight i just open aand followed the first cd of mastering the astral projection and just on the cd 1 i just pratice the energy work, i could feel my energy moving to where i wanted it to move , scalp, ears, shoulders and face, then the chair i was using didnt have any head support, i felt likemy head was like 1000 tones of weight and was go back like an heavy weight. so i stoped i felt like too much weight on my neck, just finished it 4 mn ago, i keep going and listening to the next thing.
i think this cd worth it.

demsy11
7th January 2011, 02:12 PM
but excercice 2 of cd 1, moving energy in my hand didnt happen the way i wanted, i could feel the energy in my hands but it refused to move, i could feel it just in the middle of my hand like a wind turning anti clockwise or clockwise,
For the my feet nothing happened at all.
for a first night
it's not too bad, i feel very tired now i'm going to bed
i feel very heavy

CFTraveler
7th January 2011, 02:52 PM
I use the CD companion now, even though I completed the book version years ago, and I enjoy it very much.

demsy11
8th January 2011, 12:45 AM
BOOK is better or CD is good enought. Or maybe both can be used?

CFTraveler
8th January 2011, 05:57 AM
They're both good in different ways. The book is very good if you're a reader. If you prefer to lay down and listen, then the CD companion is for you.
I liked them both for different reasons.

demsy11
9th January 2011, 09:13 PM
My second night following the CD ( mastering the astral projection) i'm on Cd one still actualy it's an awesome cd, i'm struggling a bot with visualisation, it's not that effective with me , instead of have a light relaxation i need a deeper one to realy start feel things.
On the relaxation with sound on the 3 or 4th track...
i went to a stage where i could feel strange sensation around my feet and hands, i was feeling like a balloon around me , kind of pressure in and out of me, well i dont realy know how to explain it, but when i was relaxing my muscle my body was so relaxe i could say witch muscle ws doing what when i was moving them.
it's great but my son was crying i couldnt go any further, i was in this relaxation state in and out for about an hours.

My review for this cd at this stage is 10/10