PDA

View Full Version : AstralBob.com Video Log

Robert Bruce
7th January 2011, 11:08 AM
G'day,

I have started a new video blog athttp://www.astralbob.com/blog

The second video will go up shortly.

I plan to post a minimum of two videos per week.

The new vlog is part of a new initiative to share myself and my experience with the public more widely, and also to produce video training courses. Many will be free, and some will be paid. This will hopefully allow me to get my new research institute off the ground.

Robert

istia
7th January 2011, 12:58 PM
Hello Robert,

thanks for this great Video!

I`ll propagate it as much as I can, cause I think it is very helpful.
As well the upcoming Video-Trainings, which I plan to take part.

Wishing luck and best energies for your New Research Insitute!

Kind regards, Istia

Gemma
12th January 2011, 12:15 AM
Awesome. Do you think you can transcribe these videos and post the transcriptions so that people with hearing difficulties may also have access too?

Cheers. And good luck!

Enochian
12th January 2011, 01:54 AM
Awesome. Do you think you can transcribe these videos and post the transcriptions so that people with hearing difficulties may also have access too?

Cheers. And good luck!

If you need a transcription read Astral Dynamics Revised Edition or Energy Work

newfreedom
1st February 2011, 10:09 AM
Astral Bob is just wonderful Robert, thankyou so much for this, i really appreciate being able to see you and hear your voice and to learn more of your ideas, understandings and truths, i really only have one friend or maybe two friends that i feel i can pass on the news about Astral Bob to, but i will

- Thanks Again Robert, you are one of the many Special Hero's i am lucky enough to have in my life

Gudlife
Sha
-X-

Gemma
8th March 2011, 06:02 PM

Cheers. And good luck!

If you need a transcription read Astral Dynamics Revised Edition or Energy Work
That's not the same and you know it.