PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous buzzing in the groin area

Run234
27th March 2006, 08:50 PM
This buzzing in the groin started about 5 months ago and at first the buzzing felt just like my cell phone going off in vibrate mode, on-off, on-off, just as strong. No mistake about it I was buzzing down there. It would only buzz a couple of times then stop. It would happen when walking, standing or sitting.

Since then it is less intense, sometime I have to stop and “feel” for it to make sure it is there, but now the duration is longer, maybe 10 minutes of buzzing. This happens a number of times each day.

I have searched the web and found others with these symptoms on medical sites. Some of these people are more careful/paranoid then me and have gone through a full battery of test (MRI, STD test, lower back/spinal exams) all negative. I saw nothing from these people that indicates they have ever done any type of energy work

What is this? Should I just sit back and observer, work with it, stop it?

About me: I have just started reading Astral Dynamics. I have done some energy type meditations in the past , never with the ‘base’. When I focus on the ‘third eye’ I can sometimes feel a lot of pressure. As a teen (in late 1970's) I could easily fly around my room during sleep. I did my own experiments to see if it was real. When I proved that the reality of what people were doing and wearing in the next room did not match my ‘flying observation’ I chalked it all up to dreams and forgot about it. I have a lucid dream about once month and sometimes these begin with me consciously rolling out of my body and onto the floor next to my bed. I never feel any buzzing or vibrations then and I have never seen my body in bed. A few times I have rolled out and looked back, see the bed is empty, figured the experience was ‘real’ (thought I physically fell out of bed) and then got back to bed. Only after I woke up do I realize that it was another ‘lucid experience’.

CFTraveler
27th March 2006, 11:02 PM
Run 234 wrote:

I have searched the web and found others with these symptoms on medical sites. Some of these people are more careful/paranoid then me and have gone through a full battery of test (MRI, STD test, lower back/spinal exams) all negative. I saw nothing from these people that indicates they have ever done any type of energy work It's possible that they have done energy work and not know it: Like Yoga, or Martial Arts, or even getting a massage.
As for your Lucid Dreams, you can turn them to OBEs, if they're not already. If you realize you are dreaming, then request to go OB. Your awareness should return to your body and then you can attempt an exit technique.

Matthew
27th March 2006, 11:13 PM
Run234,
Sure. I get a buzzing in my groin as well. In fact, I had a distinct vibration there today. This then led to vibrations in my throat and third eye chakras. It lasted about twenty minutes. Do you ever feel the buzzing "resonate" to other parts of your body?

-Matthew

Aunt Clair
28th March 2006, 12:55 PM
Strobing of the red or rose energy centres in the genitalia or perineal area could cause this symptom . Kundalini spikes could also cause this as could sexual magick or tantra . If you have ruled out medical reasons fine ,if not a neurologist could be consulted . But it sounds to me like chakral strobing . This can be alleviated by raising energy from the insteps of the feet into the groin and following through to the yellow solar plexus to raise the energy past the area of strobing and balance the body . Yoga , stretching , swimming , drinking lots of water , and especially NEW energy work should help balance you .
http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18
Also use the energy . Daily meditation , healing self and other ie reiki or spiritual healing , psionics , projection , etc will help you to raise this energy to put it to good use and rid yourself of the annoying buzzing .

Run234
28th March 2006, 04:22 PM
Thank you all for your input. I think balance is needed. I feel light headed alot lately. The buzzing does not resonate with other locations.
I suspect my energy is low in that when I do 'roll out of my body' and explore it seems to be the lower level planes of sleeping people and none-sense structures.