PDA

View Full Version : Can we cure my Vitiligo?

Astral1t1
8th January 2011, 05:53 PM
Some doctors says that there is no cure for Vitiligo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo) but I think there is and I want to hear your opinion and if you can tell me how to do this, send me your energy. I have it on my neck, some dots on my left and right shoulder...I already asked Robert Bruce but I'm waiting for his answer.

Should I upload pictures here or...? I don't know exactly how should we do this.

CFTraveler
8th January 2011, 10:42 PM
Wait for someone to offer their help and them pm a picture if they deem it necessary. There are people here that can do distance healing, some need the picture to 'tune in' to you, but some don't- just reading your request may be all that's necessary.

You could do some visualizing- take a picture of yourself without the spots, (or photoshop them out) and then use it as a meditation tool- Look at it and say "this is what I look like" in the present, not as a wish or as a plan, but as an affirmation of the truth.
Do this for a long period of time, like a month, and avoid thinking of it when you are not doing the affirmations.

Love and Light and lots of Energy.

Astral1t1
9th January 2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks CTF, I will start to do this and I will post the results after month or two. Someone else please respond I will appreciate your help.

sono
24th January 2011, 04:27 AM
My attempts don't always work but I shall definitely include you on my list of those to whom I send healing light - but Robert Burce is the greatest, he has virtually cured my hemiplegic migraine so take heart

farewell2arms
24th January 2011, 08:15 AM
I did some reconnective healing on you. The vitligo is healing.

John