PDA

View Full Version : Imbalance?

Occultist27
10th January 2011, 02:47 AM
I know this will sound dumb what I did when I was such a newbie but...

Before I read Robert's energy work book I focused intirely on the brow chakra stimulation and it caused it to
be too active.
Do energy body imbalances go away by them naturally or do you have to stimulate your other energy centers for them to go away?
And do imbalances cause damage to your energy bodys and make your goal to astral project get farther away?

Beekeeper
10th January 2011, 03:27 AM
Do energy body imbalances go away by them naturally or do you have to stimulate your other energy centers for them to go away?

If you cease all energy work, the symptoms will subside. Work through Robert's system and you should be all right. Start with hands and feet. If you activate quickly, don't spend too long in energy work and be sure to ground yourself.

And do imbalances cause damage to your energy bodys and make your goal to astral project get farther away?

Imbalances can lead to emotional and behavioural extremes. They're best addressed.

If you haven't opened and balanced the chakras, then the conventional wisdom is that you'll either get stuck at a point on exit or you'll have short, possibly low energy experiences where you may be limited in some way such as being unable to move around, get a sense of place, communicate with astral denizens or discern genuine intelligent beings from thought forms. First projections may be this way in any case, as you develop your inner senses through experience.

If you do "get out" and things feel sluggish, make a demand for "Clarity now." Robert's advice is to keep early projections short so that you remember them.

sleeper
11th January 2011, 05:41 AM
why do you think you have an imbalance?

why did you focus so much on your brow?