PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my sister

Gemma
10th January 2011, 10:57 PM
Hi, my sister recently attempted suicide as she had another "episode" of severe depression. I've said a living prayer and advised her how she can get herself well again (mindset change, etc). I don't know if she will take my advice or not but if you guys can pray for her or send her healing then that would be appreciated. I'm especially concerned, not just because she's my sister but also because she has two beautiful little babies (a three year old and a six week old baby). Her name is Christina if that helps. Thanks in advance.

CFTraveler
10th January 2011, 11:04 PM
It's being done at this moment.

ButterflyWoman
11th January 2011, 01:18 AM
I feel for Christina, have been that depressed, and there is a way out.

Christina, be healed, and know that there is a light you can find to lead you from the darkness. See it, and follow it, and be healed and be blessed. And so you are, and so it is, and so it shall be.

Gemma
11th January 2011, 05:45 PM
It's being done at this moment.

Thank you, it's much appreciated. x

Gemma
11th January 2011, 05:51 PM
I feel for Christina, have been that depressed, and there is a way out.

Christina, be healed, and know that there is a light you can find to lead you from the darkness. See it, and follow it, and be healed and be blessed. And so you are, and so it is, and so it shall be.

Thanks, it really is appreciated. I've been "there" myself on more than one occasion, and I've come to realise what triggers it. And since realising what I realised, I've not been depressed again (3 and a half years!!). I hope my sister will come to realise why she gets depressed too and takes action. I've tried to point her in the right direction, but the rest of the work must be done by her. Somehow I'm not sure she's ready just yet but I can hope. :)

Beekeeper
12th January 2011, 12:03 AM
Will pray for her.

Gemma
12th January 2011, 12:07 AM
Will pray for her.

Thanks. :)

simon
13th January 2011, 12:44 PM
Dear Lord

Please almighty Lord-
you see with eyes that we don't know,
you lay your hands that often show
your gift.

So we ask again.
Please almighty Lord,
you bless this child with light above
you send your angel by wings of dove.

We have faith-

So we ask again.
Please almighty Lord
bless the woman who carries the weight
and lift her free from troubles of late.

We have faith-

God bless Christina
an' make her safe.

Amen