PDA

View Full Version : crystal clear

Alaskans
12th January 2011, 12:09 AM
i was studying 'encyclopedia of crystals' and read it front to back. later during meditaion i saw little crystals all over in my body, too messy. i sent em out my feet but it felt great standing on crystals, and they didnt cause confusion there so i left them. the book can make a gallery of crystal energies that one can use to transform infinity for different purposes. eg. rose quartz made everyone in the house feel light and happy.

Alaskans
15th February 2011, 12:15 PM
**I apologise for changing the name of this thread from "Crystal Gallery"- I greatly dislike the word "gallery"... **

i ordered some kunzite just to check it out. i was dissapointed, but i held it in my hand and connected with it. couldnt put the damn thing down. my hand got to experience greater and greater bliss, it did have a 'top' but was very high. im not to get too into stones/crystals because they are physical and limited, but if your going to be interested in something on earth, its a good idea to be interested in something good! (there is a type of crystal that doesnt have a 'top' frequency but it doesnt exist on earth either)

i love the scientific stuff on crystals. i recently read on the piezoelectricity of quartz. very fascinating. when struck, quartz gains a negative and positive charge (at each end of the crystal) and releases electrical energy. what i found even more interesting is when it is given energy it vibrates, and that is the basis for a huge array of technologies nowdays. the vibration of quartz used in crystal watches is 30,000 times a second. (sounds like what crystal mystics have been saying all allong!)
lastly, the atomic structure of quartz is arranged in a spiral, just like our dna, and it is because of that spiral structure that quartz can emit energy.

the scientific statements may seem like just oddities, but they arent. quartz vibrates at 30k/sec i bet kunzite is 80k or so. what about love? God? what are the vibrational frequencies of those? what is the fastest oscilations a human can percieve? how fast is energy vibrating when it is so fine its like silk? shall we tune the radio in to gods frequency, or how about emit it from a high powered "radio" tower and destroy all war and disease? cool.

CFTraveler
15th February 2011, 03:30 PM
what is the fastest oscilations a human can percieve? Most probably 40nm or 7.5x10^14 Hertz which is the color violet. We can hear up to 20 kHz which is a lot slower, but I'm not sure what we can feel in regards to frequency. We can feel warmth (which is actually slow) and we don't feel ultraviolet until it burns, so I think it's in the sense of sight with light particles in the violet spectrum 7.5 times ten to the 14th power (which is relatively high).
Yes, I'm a nerd. :D