PDA

View Full Version : Tell me your energy work experiences please

simon
12th January 2011, 09:22 AM
Dear all,

I have started daily energy exercises in trance as I want to become a projector again, had some success 10 yrs ago

Could you give me an insight into your experiences from doing long term energy work..Thank you in advance :D

Simon

sleeper
12th January 2011, 04:47 PM
doing energy work long term has helped me to heal my past and liberated me from my emotional bonds. i'm in near total control of my emotions now, or at least,they don't control or influence me the way that they used to. and that alone is worth its weight in gold!

CFTraveler
12th January 2011, 06:14 PM
Energy work helped me with unwanted spontaneous experiences.

Neil Templar
12th January 2011, 06:34 PM
i've used energy work to keep my hands warm when i didn't have gloves. :wink:
(probably not the kind of response you were looking for, i know. sorry. :lol: )

simon
12th January 2011, 08:37 PM
i've used energy work to keep my hands warm when i didn't have gloves. :wink:
(probably not the kind of response you were looking for, i know. sorry. :lol: )

haha..actually that is very valid as I stimulate my hand while I walk and they feel very fuzzy!

cheers simon

simon
12th January 2011, 08:39 PM
Energy work helped me with unwanted spontaneous experiences.

I am hoping it will bring on some spontaneous experiences :D

farewell2arms
14th January 2011, 11:57 AM
When I did primary work - I focused to little on the base chakra. I cannot stress the importance of this, especially if your K is active. A stable base chakra will give you a much greater stability in life and the fears you have can be more easily dealt with, including fears concerning projection. For the best results, I combined this with lovingkindness meditation.

I made it a habit to do energy raising while sitting down. I used to do it all the time, in front of the TV, computer, in class while listening to lectures. A great feeling of well-being settled in for me when I did this.

But remember to listen to your body - if it strains, feels uncomfortably hot or sore during energy work, take a break for as long as you need.

Good luck,

John

simon
14th January 2011, 12:16 PM
thanks for the advice I much appreciate it

demsy11
26th January 2011, 07:00 PM
i'm new in all this technics and also in energy work, i can feel heat in my arms also and in my toes and legs....
great feeling but that's all , i hope to be abble to make the energy move up and down easy but at this stage it's a bit hard for me to play with it
:D :D :D

simon
28th January 2011, 09:22 PM
i'm new in all this technics and also in energy work, i can feel heat in my arms also and in my toes and legs....
great feeling but that's all , i hope to be abble to make the energy move up and down easy but at this stage it's a bit hard for me to play with it
:D :D :D

it will all come, keep at it

AnimalMagnetism
25th April 2011, 02:26 AM
It helped me overcome all of my issues, have perfect health, be very rarely ill, attract a whole bunch of great women, connect with lots of great people, heal others in-person or even remotely, etc.

Beekeeper
26th April 2011, 06:15 AM
When I do NEW, I have more vivid dreams and more etheric body sensations: hearing a lot of astral sounds, feeling etheric limbs flailing or floating, seeing through my eyelids. When I've been out of balance and not grounded enough , I've messed up lights and other electrical appliances. Sometimes I get flashes of light, like someone using a flashlight while my eyes are closed.

Lots of pranayama and of yoga (as in when I was training as a yoga teacher) can cause me to have spontaneous clairvoyance right before an event happens (as opposed to a day or two before) and to experience other people's intense emotions when they come within a couple of metres of me. It can also bring on clairaudience during my ordinary activities, but this is much rarer.

I've worked energy through my body and touched my husband who jumped, startled and asked me what I did, having felt a shock. I also sat beside a friend meditating at an work inservice once. She said she could never feel energy sensations so as I worked energy around my own body, I worked it around hers as well. When we were asked to come out of our meditation experience, she looked at me with a big grin on her face and said, "What did you do?" When I asked her, "Why, what did you feel?" she could indeed describe energy sensations.

simonlight
18th June 2011, 02:08 AM
Much better health, vitality, and physical energy.

I also use my knowledge of energy in my social and corporate circles. There's nothing more powerful than focusing on the navel or solar plexus chakra when in front of a bunch of corporate execs or some similar event.

And around friends, focusing on the sexual or heart chakra is a ton of fun for everyone involved. :)

darron
16th July 2011, 04:21 AM
Hmm, Very interesting stuff thanks. Never thought of using chakras for social situations.