PDA

View Full Version : Serp's dream journal

Serpentarius
17th November 2009, 11:45 PM
A dreamstate lesson.

Hi Friends :)
Recently I am able to remember a lot of dreams after waking up and some parts of the dreams give a feel of significance. I am going to tell you about a one part of a dream.

That part of the dream takes place in a school. I have been elected a student council president and the council (we are all students) is discussing whether we should extend our curriculum so that students in our school could learn more. I am against it because it could put too much pressure on the weaker students and they could have trouble coping with the material. Instead I am opting that we remain with the current arrangement that the students are learning the basic amount of material,and if someone wants to learn more, he/she learns by oneself. I decide to have a vote to sort out how we should proceed. 45 students of the council voted for the reform (more material - more knowledge) and 17 (including myself) voted that we stay with the current policy (basic amount of material for every student and those who wish to learn more can learn as much as they like). After the vote I said something like: "And thus the motion is agreed" and my dream continued in a different direction.

This whole thing gave me an impression of a soul group or incarnations (perhaps a mix of both) and I am pretty sure that we (the council) were representing about 800 or so students. It also gave me an impression of a common direction and that we all decide on some level what our "school's" policy is, with other "schools" deciding also for themselves.

Any thoughts?

:)

CFTraveler
18th November 2009, 02:21 AM
Yes, I have to search for my dreamstate posts, there may be something about them because some of this rings a bell.

Pneumaphor
18th November 2009, 03:04 AM
That's what I might call a harmonic dream. It could simultaneously represent three distinct yet superimposed meanings. It could mean that a.) your personal unconscious (subconscious) has decided to go for extra curriculum within your own personal sphere, b.) Your Higher Self is on the 'council' with all higher selves that involve themselves in online boards like this one, and they've voted for increased curriculum, or c.) Your Higher Self is speaking with all other human Higher Selves in determining the curriculum of all humanity, namely a movement of the collective unconscious. Or, mix-n-match if you like. :)

Either way, I'm glad that the vote is for enhancement!

Serpentarius
13th January 2011, 12:42 AM
Hi folks :)

I wanted to start a dream journal for some time now, and today is finally the day :)

12/01/2011 recall

This is the last dream I dreamt tonight and unfortunately the only one I can remember enough to write something down.

I was a scientist working in a research facility, a geneticist to be exact. The research facility was a square building with a grass area/park in the centre and the working spaces/labs around it. At some point one of the experiments approached me and asked me for a favour. She was a human-plant hybrid (95% human, 5% plant DNA). Sadly i don't remember her name. She looked human but with green skin and hair (cute actually ;) ). Also she was able to move around freely and was treated with respect. The place seemed very friendly and she was more a friend than an experiment to everyone. She asked me if I could modify her DNA so that she could flower and produce seeds and she was embarrassed to ask officially so it was kind of a secret. She didn't have the right DNA to produce flowers and seeds so I needed to modify her genetic material and add he right genes. That would increase the content of plant DNA in her to 10%. The delivery system would be the plant DNA suspended in a blue gel-like substance which would be injected into her. The plant part of her was from a small herb like plant with white-yellow flowers. The plant's colloquial name was great-grandfather.

The problem was this kind of manipulation is very complicated and I didn't exactly know how to design the genetic material. I was afraid that If I were just to extract DNA from the plant and inject it into her it would cause unpredictable changes that could turn her into an aggressive and primitive hybrid looking similarly to the Swamp Thing. I asked several people for help and I was trying to keep this project a secret but everyone was able to guess correctly what I was trying to do and for whom :roll:. Lastly I went to ask an expert geneticist who came to the lab I was working in. That created a little commotion and my co-workers came around. They all were curious and asked me what I was doing. I then gave up and told them that I was trying to help (insert plant girl's name here ;) ) to produce flowers, get pollinated and produce seeds - little plant babies :D
Then everyone became touched and one woman asked the plant girl in an extremely happy tone: You want to have babies? The plant girl became embarrassed and hushed all the bystanders away leaving only me, the expert geneticist and his assistant behind to continue work.

Then I woke up :)

Pleas feel free to comment :)

Blessings
S.

CFTraveler
13th January 2011, 01:24 AM
I could only find one more. :)

Serpentarius
13th January 2011, 01:46 AM
I could only find one more. :)

Thanks CF :D

Serpentarius
17th January 2011, 04:14 AM
17/01/2011

I had lots of dreams. I woke up many times during the night.

One dream was quite interesting. I was after a written test of sorts. It was some kind of spiritual knowledge lesson/test. At some point a saw my high school friend next to me. Then I gained lucidity. I asked her :"What are you doing here?" and she answered "You invited me to this dreamstate". Next I looked at my test, It had all kinds of spiritual knowledge written by me and graded. I tried very hard to read what I written there but I only was able to read one question about love (which I don't remember now) and my score. I got about half of it right :/ out of total sixty points I got 30 or so. :roll:

Then the dream ended, I lost lucidity and I started dreaming about making synthetic diamonds :lol: :roll:

Comments are welcomed :)

Beekeeper
17th January 2011, 08:08 AM
Sounds like you were in a school on the astral plane. If you could read, it's possible you were in the astral plane in your mental body. Work out what you associate with your friend for more ideas about what she might signify. The simulation might have ended quickly to show you something about your mental habits (e.g. How am I doing? Am I passing?)

Korpo
17th January 2011, 01:52 PM
Hello, Serpentarius.

Tests could always have to do with initiations and seeing if you're ready for something new. However, here it serves at least another purpose. There's a distinct relationship between what you know and what you still need to learn present by the element of grading your answers. I get such milestone dreams from time to time which kind of give me a readout how I am doing, including one where I was doing a written test.

Cheers,
Oliver

Serpentarius
17th January 2011, 07:09 PM
Work out what you associate with your friend for more ideas about what she might signify.

I haven't seen the girl in years :) I think I summoned her to help me with the lesson.

Tests could always have to do with initiations and seeing if you're ready for something new. However, here it serves at least another purpose. There's a distinct relationship between what you know and what you still need to learn present by the element of grading your answers.

I feel the same way ;)

Serpentarius
11th February 2011, 01:35 AM

I was dreaming I was an alien :roll: I looked similarly to a "grey": 4-5 feet high, big oval head, big black eyes, slim body, my skin was dark purple. I was one of many aliens living covertly on earth, we were everywhere. The aliens existed since the earth was primordial (that was what I was told in the dream), they had spread all over the universe and they were living covertly on other worlds as well. They were feeding on emotions. At the beginning I didn't know who I was, I was trying to find out, and eventually I learned that there are many aliens around. The dream ended with humans finding out about the aliens but not being able to do anything about it and me siding with humans to assure their fair treatment, but there was nothing that could be done since the aliens were around for a long time and my efforts were amusing to them, like a temporary teenage rebellion. :roll:

Odd dream.
Comments are welcomed :)