PDA

View Full Version : Energy work while walking

simon
14th January 2011, 08:41 AM
Since I have started energy work again a few days ago, I have found the desire to practice the techniques while walking around in daily life

Do you think this is a good idea and a good use of otherwise dead time?

Does anyone else do this? I particularly find I like to stimulate my feet while walking.

farewell2arms
14th January 2011, 11:49 AM
I used to do a lot of energy raising while walking. The full body circuit can be a bit tricky - a tip is to relax as much as possible and not try to force it. Otherwise, you could just raise energy up through the legs.

All other types of energy work works too, but while in nature energy seems to be in abundance. One of my favourite spots is by the sea, during windy days. When I got a good circulation going, there were several heart chakra strobes. Niiice! :lol:

Good luck,

John

iadnon
16th January 2011, 05:00 PM
I do it all the time. In fact, I push myself to improve my energy-sensing skills while in not the best situations.

Anyway you must link the walking act with the energy-raising one, because you cannot be as concentrated when you're physically active. Focusing in certain points just do it (as soles and root chakra).

Take it all as an exploratory experiment. Don't push yourself or think you're not progressing because some days you're not as prone to move energy. And try sensing different energy types when you are in the street (like trees, sun, or when you shake a friend's hand).

It's worth the effort, believe me.

simon
16th January 2011, 08:33 PM
thanks for this comment thats very interesting and helpful. I think when we are generally moving around its good to use this time

simon