PDA

View Full Version : Healing Prayers

CFTraveler
2nd August 2007, 06:35 PM
Healing happens in many ways-through a skilled physician...a forgiving heart...a positive attitude...a moment of laughter...a compassionate friend...a letting go. You could probably add other ways from your own experience.
As we explore many of these avenues of healing in these threads, our focus is on healing of the whole person, from the inside out.
This thread is going to be dedicated to healing prayers. Please add any that you like.
Thanks, CF.

CFTraveler
2nd August 2007, 06:45 PM
Aglow with God's healing light, I am an expression of radiant wholeness.
At one with the everpresent peace of God, I relax and allow my mind and body to remain at ease. I breathe slowly and comfortably. With each breath I release, I let go of any stress or worry. With each breath I take in, I relax more deeply and completely.
I imagine ribbons of a translucent color in a rainbow arched across a sunlit sky. Nature's prism is radiant with color and light. I, too, am a natural expression of radiant light. Each cell in my body dances with the glow of health and wholeness. Each cell in my mind beams with sustaining brilliance.
God is the light, power and life within that heal and strengthen me. I am an expression of radiant wholeness.

"There are many who say, 'Oh, that we might see some good! Let the light of your face shine on us, Oh Lord!'" - Psalm 4:6

Pneumaphor
23rd October 2007, 02:57 AM
The Self Realization Fellowship was founded by Paramahansa Yogananda. It is a non-profit organization, the leading one in my book. I have asked for prayers for my mother here and that was over a year ago. She was on five different antidepressants at the time. She had a positive mystical experience all on her own shortly thereafter. Now she's almost off of the last one she uses. She has also, at 53 years of age, embraced God for the first time in her life. Need I say more?

http://www.selfrealizationfellowship.com/

The 'Prayer Request' link is the seventh from the bottom. Bless you all.

Love and Light,
Ron

simon
13th January 2011, 08:26 PM
The wonders they feel

Wonderous, he speaks.

Please almighty Lord-
you see with eyes that we don't know,
you lay your hands that often show
your gift, oh your gift.

So we ask again.
Please almighty Lord,
you bless this child with light above
you send your angel the wings of dove.

We have faith-

So we ask again.
Please almighty Lord
bless the people who carry the weight
and lift them free from troubles of late.

We have faith-

God bless you
God bless me
an' make us safe.

Amen

simon
16th January 2011, 08:58 PM
I wrote this for a girl who lost her brother, it (I hope) is supposed to depict that love last forever ..

Flower

A buttercup belonged
(eternity in the heart)

he opened
he battled with the sun
beautiful of yellows

birth of spring-

the memories
the dewdrops
the settle

the next flower
you will see it