PDA

View Full Version : Bad dreams and energy

simon
19th January 2011, 09:01 AM
Since I have re-started my energy work in preparation for projecting, i have noticed (ie last night and other nights over the past few weeks) that my dreams have become vivid and quite scary and mixed with feeling of loss and heart ache, I am guessing this is because I am running more energy and developing my energy body

Does anyone else get this when do energy centre work, I am hoping this is happening because my system is clearing and purifying

what do you all think?

Korpo
19th January 2011, 10:57 AM
Hello, simon.

Others have reported similar things.

Starting energy work is - in my opinion - declaring your intention to release what binds your consciousness, like negative or hurtful emotions stored within you. Your dreams pick up on this implicit intention and there's a possibility release and cleansing dreams will form. These are often experienced as nightmares.

If the dream succeeds in releasing what it was intended to release you will wake up in a rather normal state. If the dream cannot release all of the stored energy behind the emotion you may wake up upset or scared or with whatever emotion the dream was trying to release.

On the whole, such dreams are helpful, at least from my perspective.

Cheers,
Oliver

simon
19th January 2011, 11:01 AM
Hello, simon.

Others have reported similar things.

Starting energy work is - in my opinion - declaring your intention to release what binds your consciousness, like negative or hurtful emotions stored within you. Your dreams pick up on this implicit intention and there's a possibility release and cleansing dreams will form. These are often experienced as nightmares.

If the dream succeeds in releasing what it was intended to release you will wake up in a rather normal state. If the dream cannot release all of the stored energy behind the emotion you may wake up upset or scared or with whatever emotion the dream was trying to release.

On the whole, such dreams are helpful, at least from my perspective.

Cheers,
Oliver

Thanks for this, again last night I had two major nightmares. I felt awful this morning, but I am hoping they will clear if I keep doing my energy work, I think it has to be good to release stuff in this way?? I think so anyway

Thanks for your opinions

CFTraveler
19th January 2011, 03:57 PM
I think it is good to release negative energy this way, but I think it is also important to look at the symbols behind the content of the nightmares to help you figure out what caused the negative energy to be there in the first place. Look for triggered memories of things that may have happened before, and how you dealt with them- and see what needs to be resolved.