PDA

View Full Version : nothing happens after the intense vibrations

immortal_wisdom
20th January 2011, 02:08 AM
hey forums i've just got out of another not completed attempt to have an OBE experience
first done the deep physical relaxation exercise ,then done about 5 minutes of energy storage raising ,then stimulated the seven chakras (felt them all pulsing)
then went into a trance (first descending elevator then stairs then the vertical stairs)then used rope technique
first my breathing got faster then my heart chakra start to bound faster and faster then felt the vibrations spreading all over my body and kept visualizing the climbing the rope for along time and then the vibrations begun to diminish and then i got pissed off and moved my self (my arms and hands were in near catalepsy )so what should i do the next time or what did i left to make it a successful OBE and i really appreciate your help

CFTraveler
20th January 2011, 02:51 AM
hey forums i've just got out of another not completed attempt to have an OBE experience
Hey I.W.

first done the deep physical relaxation exercise ,then done about 5 minutes of energy storage raising ,then stimulated the seven chakras (felt them all pulsing)
then went into a trance (first descending elevator then stairs then the vertical stairs)then used rope technique
first my breathing got faster then my heart chakra start to bound faster and faster then felt the vibrations spreading all over my body Ok, first off, did you get the symptoms before or after you started pulling on the rope?
I recommend that you don't start the rope method until you start having symptoms like vibrations.
Instead, do some energy body loosening and then, when you do start to get sensations move to the exit technique.

and kept visualizing the climbing the rope I hope you mean "'moved my energy arms as I pulled on the imaginary rope".

for along time and then the vibrations begun to diminish and then i got p!ssed off and moved my self (my arms and hands were in near catalepsy )so what should i do the next time or what did i left to make it a successful OBE and i really appreciate your help The diminishing of the vibrations does not mean that the 'exit window' is gone- in fact, after the first few times that vibes are strong they happen before the exit, which is why the exit should be moved to after your vibrations (if you even get them) have stopped happening.
If you think you failed, don't roll over and go to sleep, get up and walk around. This is because you may have projected but not exited, and trying to get up may indeed get you out.

immortal_wisdom
20th January 2011, 03:12 AM
thanks CFtraveler for your answer
but here is my explanation to some vague points in my post

Ok, first off, did you get the symptoms before or after you started pulling on the rope?
I recommend that you don't start the rope method until you start having symptoms like vibrations.
Instead, do some energy body loosening and then, when you do start to get sensations move to the exit technique.

yes i got the symptoms after i pulled the rope ,and i didnt even did loosening to energy body

I hope you mean "'moved my energy arms as I pulled on the imaginary rope".

well when i do the rope exit technique i do it by imagining my hands from first person view climbing and pulling imaginary rope ,but do you mean i must add feeling sensation of my energy hands (i mean some heavy feeling of the weight of my ARMS while pulling the rope?) ?but i dont know what does my energy hands feel like please if u can explain to me more what u mean by (moved my energy arms)

The diminishing of the vibrations does not mean that the 'exit window' is gone- in fact, after the first few times that vibes are strong they happen before the exit, which is why the exit should be moved to after your vibrations (if you even get them) have stopped happening.
If you think you failed, don't roll over and go to sleep, get up and walk around. This is because you may have projected but not exited, and trying to get up may indeed get you out.

did u mean that i must wait for the vibrations to go away then i imagine climbing the rope ?please i hope you explain to me more about that and thanks again so much cftraveler

natalie-1984
20th January 2011, 07:47 AM
I also read somewhere that it is a good idea to wait until AFTER the vibrations and noise have stopped before you move. And that the vibrations and noises are actually you switching into a different type of body.

Is that correct CFT? I don't even get vibrations anymore, sometimes I just get like the rocking dizzy feeling and then something clicks and I feel seperaty.

CFTraveler
20th January 2011, 02:58 PM
@ I.W.:

yes i got the symptoms after i pulled the rope ,and i didnt even did loosening to energy body

Then you used the exit technique as an energy body loosening technique, and by the time you were ready to exit you were probably too tired.

So (like I said before), I recommend you don't start using rope until you've done energy loosening techniques and are well into trance before trying the exit.

well when i do the rope exit technique i do it by imagining my hands from first person view climbing and pulling imaginary rope ,but do you mean i must add feeling sensation of my energy hands (i mean some heavy feeling of the weight of my ARMS while pulling the rope?) ?but i dont know what does my energy hands feel like please if u can explain to me more what u mean by (moved my energy arms)

Your energy arms feel like your regular arms. It's like remembering how something feels, instead of thinking of seeing yourself doing something. It has to be as if you're really doing it, and the sensations come when you do it. If you can't recreate it, do the exercise in the physical, so you have the vivid memory of how it feels when you do it.

did u mean that i must wait for the vibrations to go away then i imagine climbing the rope ?
Not necessarily, you can start pulling on it when you get the vibes, but get the vibes first, before starting the pulling. And then, don't stop doing it, even if everything stops.

@ Natalie:

I also read somewhere that it is a good idea to wait until AFTER the vibrations and noise have stopped before you move. And that the vibrations and noises are actually you switching into a different type of body.

I don't think that is exactly correct- I think that you should start as soon as you get the sensations/noises, but don't stop when they stop, because sensations can be a side effect of the switching (which IMO is correct), but they are 'slippery', that is, can happen early in the switch or late in the switch. So it's better to start the exit as soon as symptoms start, and don't assume you have failed when they stop, because there still is time, the window is bigger than it seems.

In other words, there is no 'perfect' time that can be discerned, just start when stuff starts and keep trying even after you think you've failed.
And if you think you've failed, get up. You might be surprised.

CFTraveler
20th January 2011, 02:59 PM
@Immortal Wisdom: If you are not sure how it feels to move your etheric body there are exercises to try, to get you familiarized with it. Do you do any energy work?

immortal_wisdom
20th January 2011, 03:32 PM
@Immortal Wisdom: If you are not sure how it feels to move your etheric body there are exercises to try, to get you familiarized with it. Do you do any energy work?
yes sure i do energy work i do robert bruce's new energy ways
i do the full body circuit storage energy and i stimulate the chakras
is there's another type of energy work or special exercises to move my etheric body ?

CFTraveler
20th January 2011, 05:01 PM
Those help you feel it. Once you feel it it's easier to control it.