PDA

View Full Version : is the moving awareness equal the moving energy ?

immortal_wisdom
20th January 2011, 02:02 PM
hey guys i just have a question here and it's
suppose i moved my awarness from my feet to the top of my legs
my question is (can i consider this is the real energy that moved just by moving my awareness or should i wait to another sensations to move from my feet to the top of my legs ( i mean another sensations that follow the moved awareness and are delayed for moments after i moved my awareness )
im asking this because when i do sponging in my feet i feel that there are another sensations of movement that follow my moving awareness in my feet (i mean if i sponge up and down my feet i feel theres another sensations goes up and down but are delayed so it interrupt with my moving awareness so sometimes i lose track of my awareness and stop for moment until the other delayed moving sensations stop then I begin again moving my awareness along my feet

so in conclusion is : does moving the awareness in some part of body is considered moving the energy in the same time ?or does the energy follow the moved awareness in the same path but the energy has some lag in time ?that mean that my moving awareness is not the same as my moving energy ?

and thanks for your help

farewell2arms
20th January 2011, 02:35 PM
so in conclusion is : does moving the awareness in some part of body is considered moving the energy in the same time ?or does the energy follow the moved awareness in the same path but the energy has some lag in time ?that mean that my moving awareness is not the same as my moving energy ?

and thanks for your help

There are many varying sensations to be expected while doing energy work. Moving your awareness up and down your leg can be said to get the energy flowing, yes. I am not sure about lag time and such things, unfortunately. But as long as it doesn't feel uncomfortable, you can choose to see it as a beneficial symptom of a growing energy body.

Your awareness is your energy. Energy is awareness. This is why people say "where your attention goes, your energy flows". The more you focus in on something with your awareness, the more energy you give the object of your attention. Everything in life can be said to be an energy exchange in this way, not just energy work.

Hope this helps, and thanks for this lesson as I've just understood something from this writing.

Be well,

John

immortal_wisdom
21st January 2011, 03:04 AM
thanks John for your reply

but what if i skipped my awareness on some parts while sponging my leg for example so now we got a flow of energy with gaps in between ?what do you think

or maybe after training our energy body for some time then we will get the ability to move the energy exacktly with the awareness,i mean the awareness muscles will be stronger to grap the energy with it

well im stil bit confused

CFTraveler
21st January 2011, 03:58 AM
thanks John for your reply

but what if i skipped my awareness on some parts while sponging my leg for example so now we got a flow of energy with gaps in between ?what do you think Imagine your legs are a cup (tall) cup of water. The water represents the energy. You 'stir' the energy with your awareness. What do you think happens when you stir one way in the water? It causes a current to start, and the current moves the water that you didn't actually touch with your stirrer.
This is what happens when you do energy body awareness actions. It starts a flow that gains momentum. If there are blockages (once again, go back to the metaphor of the tray of water, blockages being pieces of ice in it)- moving water will cause the blocks to dissolve, without having been touched by the stirrer.

immortal_wisdom
21st January 2011, 06:29 AM
Imagine your legs are a cup (tall) cup of water. The water represents the energy. You 'stir' the energy with your awareness. What do you think happens when you stir one way in the water? It causes a current to start, and the current moves the water that you didn't actually touch with your stirrer.
This is what happens when you do energy body awareness actions. It starts a flow that gains momentum. If there are blockages (once again, go back to the metaphor of the tray of water, blockages being pieces of ice in it)- moving water will cause the blocks to dissolve, without having been touched by the stirrer.

aha CFtravler so you mean that 1-the main purpose of awareness actions (whether it's sponging ,stirring,brushing) is to produce that current in the energy body and cause it to (wake up)or i can say (it' already awake all the time but it cause us to feel it by what it produces from different energy movement like buzz,or pulsating )

so i got 2 questions here if you don't mind
1-after doing a certain awareness action weather it's sponging or stirring or brushing ,if i felt energy movement (from any kind buzzing or pulsating or throb) should i immediately stop the awareness action and move to the next part of the body to stimulate it ?
2-in raising energy for the full body circuit ,how can i be sure that i did it right ?i mean for me when i raise energy from my legs up through my back(spine) and stop my inhale at the end i feel some pressure in my crown (top of my head)and then i exhale and move my awareness down through the front of my body until i imagine like pouring this energy into my sub-navel area until my exhale finishes (some times i feel my sub-navel chakra throbbing .my question is how can i be sure im doing it right ?
my last question is (sorry it was 3 not 2 :) )
3-if im doing the brushing awareness action on my feet and after doing it for 2 weeks for example then i could move my awareness (in a flat motion )on the soles of my feet ,then can i skip feeling the brush part and just feel the flat movement of my awareness on the soles of my feet ?(i mean by flat motion is its moving only on the surface of my soles of my feet not like sponging (moving the awareness through the whole of my feet )

and thanks alot for your help CFTRAVEler

CFTraveler
21st January 2011, 03:49 PM
Yep.

so i got 2 questions here if you don't mind
1-after doing a certain awareness action weather it's sponging or stirring or brushing ,if i felt energy movement (from any kind buzzing or pulsating or throb) should i immediately stop the awareness action and move to the next part of the body to stimulate it ? No, do it as long as it's pleasant, and then move along. Sensation isn't bad, unless it's uncomfortable. Just don't spend too much time on each part, and don't expect to always feel the same sensations.

2-in raising energy for the full body circuit ,how can i be sure that i did it right ?i mean for me when i raise energy from my legs up through my back(spine) and stop my inhale at the end i feel some pressure in my crown (top of my head)and then i exhale and move my awareness down through the front of my body until i imagine like pouring this energy into my sub-navel area until my exhale finishes (some times i feel my sub-navel chakra throbbing .my question is how can i be sure im doing it right ? You're doing it right. You don't have to get feedback for this one.

3-if im doing the brushing awareness action on my feet and after doing it for 2 weeks for example then i could move my awareness (in a flat motion )on the soles of my feet ,then can i skip feeling the brush part and just feel the flat movement of my awareness on the soles of my feet ? Sure. I don't do it every time, but sometimes, when I need more feedback, or just because it feels good.

thanks alot for your help CFTRAVEler You're welcome.