PDA

View Full Version : Cindy from Alabama

rockgal52
25th January 2011, 03:58 AM
Hi, I believe that I may have joined this board and/or lurked back in 2003/2004. I was looking for answers back then and I still am now. I first started studying the metaphysical around 1990, when the Houston psychic that I consulted recommended some books for me to read. Before then, I had no clue, except that I'd seen ghosts before and heard voices (rarely), but had no real frame of reference, so they just scared the crap out of me. I have always been attracted to quartz crystal, and started hunting for quartz geodes in the woods in Rogersville, AL with my cousins when I was 9. I'd find the whole rock, take it home, and crack it open on a concrete floor. I have a house full of quartz crystal now. They should have me on that show called "Hoarders," ;-). I've always had an attraction to rocks/the earth. I'm 52 years old and I'm a technical writer/editor by trade. I'm a native of Alabama but have also lived in Nashville and Houston for several years. I had a brief stint as a massage therapist and reiki master/practitioner for about two years. Yes, the reiki energy doesn't leave you, and believe me, I practice regularly on my pets and my friends and family, although they don't know it. ;-) It's sort of like my secret mojo that I use. :-)

Thank you for reading this. There is a very serious reason that I'm here. There is an entity that is attached to me, and I think it may have attached itself when I was five years old. If not then, possibly 16 or 21. It's back now, and it came back when the pool was dug in the backyard in 2003. That is when I began reading on this board. Somehow, I managed to rid myself of it for about three years, and I believe that that was due to a combination of things. But it is recently back with a vengeance, and I hesitate to even say this on a forum, because it may give the thing power. I don't know. But I'm here because I want to get rid of the thing for good.

CFTraveler
25th January 2011, 02:35 PM
Welcome back Cindy. I hope we can be of some help.

rockgal52
26th January 2011, 01:55 AM
Thanks so much - I plan to be doing a lot of reading over the next several weeks.

newfreedom
2nd February 2011, 12:47 AM
Hey Cindy, welcome, i'm sure you'll find loads of help here, a great bunch of people they are...

Being here on this forum with everyone has helped me bucket loads already..

Best Wishes on this, your current journey :D

demsy11
2nd February 2011, 10:20 AM
hi there
Cut long story short my mum had this kind of problem i mean worst they were lt, a christian group ended it. if you are close to a church nothing wrong with trying....

Good luck :D

MikeW
2nd April 2012, 11:49 PM
Hi Cindy,

I am experiencing pretty much the same thing it sounds like. It has been going on for about 2 years now. A former devout skeptic, this phenomena has amazed me.

Ninety percent of what I experience is physical touching, primarily concentrated around the feet and toes. The activity is focused on me: however, others, usually in close proximity, experience it too! Over time it has increased in intensity and has become uncomfortable. And, the activity is not restricted to one location. It pretty much follows me and is active even NOW.

I alternate between wanting to get rid of it and trying to document it further. It is stronger and is all over me at night, although the activity can occur anytime.

So far I have documented it the best I could and uploaded two videos ("Chronicle of a Personal Haunting" and "Ghostly Voices") on YouTube. If interested, do a search or go to the following link which will take you to my channel page:

youtube.com/user/APersonalHaunting?feature=mhee

I wish you the best of luck in ridding yourself of your entity. I think I will make a concerted effort to get rid of mine. I have no definitive answers except that the phenomena is real.

I am not crazy and your not crazy. Fortunately for me I have a lot of witnesses.

Sincerely,

Mike

P.S. I welcome your response.

Neil Templar
4th April 2012, 09:37 AM
Welcome Cindy. I'm sure the forums will reveal some useful insights and information... :)

greytraveller
4th April 2012, 08:07 PM
Hallo Cindy and a (Very) belated welcome.

Regards
Grey