PDA

View Full Version : Tintling question

Katasmurf
26th January 2011, 02:37 PM
Well, for a while i've only been trying to get OBE's through meditating. I haven't had one through meditating. The best encountered while meditating was white light flash and tintlings over my whole body combined with deep relaxion.
So i thought maybe when I'm trying to get an OBE before going to sleep or when i just wake up. So today I tried it when i just woke up. First played a bit with my mobile and then tried to fall asleep while trying to have an OBE, so trying to let my consious be awake. Suprisingly, after circa 3-5 minutes. I got a loud ringing in my ear for just a brief moment, followed with strong vibrations, it felt like electricity went through my body aldo it didnt hurt at all. Unfortunaly, I moved to early and my body woke up.
The vibrations i got while meditating were way less then the vibrations i got today. Someone any idea how come? or were I today just one step further of having OBE compared to my previous experiences?

CFTraveler
26th January 2011, 02:40 PM
Yes, you were closer than before.
You said you moved and snapped out of it. Why not try an exit technique that doesn't involve moving?

Katasmurf
26th January 2011, 02:45 PM
Yes, you were closer than before.
You said you moved and snapped out of it. Why not try an exit technique that doesn't involve moving?

What for example is a good exit technique without moving?

CFTraveler
26th January 2011, 02:49 PM
The rope tech doesn't require movement, and it's very effective when you have strong vibrations.

Katasmurf
26th January 2011, 03:06 PM
The rope tech doesn't require movement, and it's very effective when you have strong vibrations.

I will try that next time :) Hope it works.
I'm getting closer and closer, I think I'm almost there and then i will have my first OBE :D