PDA

View Full Version : Something to listen to for Paralysis?

Barbon
28th January 2011, 12:27 AM
This q is for anyone who is familiar with entering sleep paralysis to project from:

Anyone reccomend any binarual beats or isochronic tones which would help
for the body to enter paralysis to obe from? I am aiming to try and do this without attempting
to sleep as I know some people attempt to enter paralysis when they are planning
to sleep but no I want something to listen to which could also be handy to serve as
something which will help keep me awake if I am feeling a bit sleepy when I attempt.

So to all those familiar with paralysis to OBE, can you reccomend anything to listen
to which could aid this? Thx.

wstein
28th January 2011, 03:59 AM
Sleep paralysis is not normally a desirable transition to OBE. It does happen but I would not say it aids it. It’s sort of like the exit vibrations some people experience. It’s more of a side effect or distraction than a help.

The only way I know to increase sleep paralysis is to sleep in a position with your neck not fully supported. I cannot recommend this as it’s not very reliable and a kinked neck is not all that good for your health.

heliac
28th January 2011, 04:52 AM
Sleep paralysis is not normally a desirable transition to OBE. It does happen but I would not say it aids it. It’s sort of like the exit vibrations some people experience. It’s more of a side effect or distraction than a help.

The only way I know to increase sleep paralysis is to sleep in a position with your neck not fully supported. I cannot recommend this as it’s not very reliable and a kinked neck is not all that good for your health.

You can still use sleep paralysis to your own benefit. If you don't panic while in sleep paralysis you can dip yourself back into trance pretty good. The not panicking is the tough part, it's quite uncomfortable and i usually want to just wake myself up from it.

I dont know about the kinked neck idea. From my experience you can experience sleep paralysis from a multitude of positions during sleep.