PDA

View Full Version : Projected Double Memory Download

PauliEffect
28th January 2011, 01:39 AM
Sometimes I get a rush, surge or feeling of a wave of goose bumps going over me, while doing my OBE attempts. Then at end of my OBE attempt I may get a second sensation, like a body jolt or goose bump feelings.

As I understand it, it could be my projected double's exit and entry I feel. Now the question is how to retrieve the projected double's downloaded memory, as it quickly fades away, like the memory from a regular dream. I've tried RB's technique of laying still and trying to think or imagine what I may have aquired in my recent (subconscious?) memory from my previously mind-splitted double.

So far I've managed to visualize a few images of roof tops and some night sight buildings, but that's all.

Does anyone have any good techniques for retrieving their projected double's memory when it reenters and the double's memory is almost completely shadowed by the awake awareness's memory from the physical body?

CFTraveler
28th January 2011, 02:10 AM
No, but I have sometimes recollected something that happened before, while in deep trance, or in dreamstate.

heliac
28th January 2011, 05:10 AM
Sometimes I get a rush, surge or feeling of a wave of goose bumps going over me, while doing my OBE attempts. Then at end of my OBE attempt I may get a second sensation, like a body jolt or goose bump feelings.

As I understand it, it could be my projected double's exit and entry I feel. Now the question is how to retrieve the projected double's downloaded memory, as it quickly fades away, like the memory from a regular dream. I've tried RB's technique of laying still and trying to think or imagine what I may have aquired in my recent (subconscious?) memory from my previously mind-splitted double.

So far I've managed to visualize a few images of roof tops and some night sight buildings, but that's all.

Does anyone have any good techniques for retrieving their projected double's memory when it reenters and the double's memory is almost completely shadowed by the awake awareness's memory from the physical body?

The rush, surge or wave of goosebumps, in my experience are sign posts. You can see them as indicators that you are nearing a trance state and you should keep up whatever it is that you are doing, but you are not quite there yet. I think, from my limited experience, the best way of retrieving a projection memory is either by having a highly emotionally charged experience or by having a detached observer experience coupled with very good, clear focus.

PauliEffect
29th January 2011, 10:47 AM
So far I've found this, it's about scenarios -> http://blog.astraldynamics.com/2008/10/20/obe-recall/
http://blog.astraldynamics.com/2008/11/01/dreamobe-recall-practice/

Imagining flying, etc.