PDA

View Full Version : Getting over the hump

heliac
29th January 2011, 09:08 PM
I have found that if you are on the edge of projecting but for some reason you just can't, that doing a regroup and a motivation check can help. Touching base with a sense of accomplishment and working off the anticipation of feeling proud about the efforts you put forth to accomplish something helps. The anticipation of a successful experience is key. This is kind of a weird example/analogy but it is kind of like when you have to go to pee really bad and you can't get to a toilet right away. The closer you get to a bathroom the stronger the urge is because of the anticipation. The anticipation of an experience has a biological/mental impact. It is almost like the anticipation of an experience innervates your body/mind and this can create the momentum you need to get over the hump. It also adds a sense of urgency that can snowball. So before going to bed at night it might help anyone to take a few moments to drill in a sense of urgency and build up some good anticipation for a successful experience.

I have found that projections of this type are quite powerful, so far they have lead to the type of projection where you blow out like a bullet.So you have to be ready for that. It's been said by a bunch of people that some projections can feel like the same type of experience you would have on a rollercoaster. I would say that is true for projections where you are using motivation/inspiration as a primary force.It really is like taking a front row seat on a rollercoaster.

Just a random rambling not sure if it makes sense.

CFTraveler
29th January 2011, 10:28 PM
It makes perfect sense. Thank you, Heliac.