PDA

View Full Version : Channeling the Kundalini Force

psionickx
31st January 2011, 08:38 AM
Most of my erstwhile work with K has been focused on more or less direct activation and arousal , this working has gone about with the premise that as the Kundalini Force ignites it jolts your nervous and energetic systems to hyperactive mode and so manifesting a sundry of phenomena and symptoms ultimately culminating into accelerated evolution.
It's safe to assume in this point of time that I have experienced bouts of intense paranic activity and K-force spikes.
I have mostly focused on the sacral plexus and muladhara wherein the K-force is said to be ensconced dormantly (hammer banging where it counts).
Lately i've been of the thinking that If kundalini is the source/fuel of bioenergetic/spiritual energy then one can hypothesize the chakras to be the wheels in the automobile of your person ,driving you towards self-achievement and spiritual growth.
Most of the time people fall into the assumption that as the Kundalini Ignites and rises it automatically activates and unleashes chakric forces.
You can have a tankfull of fuel but if your wheels are stuck and nonfunctional not much is going to happen.I suspect this phenomenon also comes into play when things go awry for people undergoing Kundalini-Uprising while their chakras are blocked.

The aforementioned hypothetical is giving me reason to shift lanes and change modus oprendi . I'm working now on tapping into the Kundalini-reservoir and then channeling the energy to awaken Ajna-chakra (ajna foremost because as it opens , it causes muladhara to awaken as well in "paired awakening" , muladhara/sacral/coccygeal plexus - wherein lies stowed the Serpent itself).

If means and motive are aligned and the K-force is harvested to tasking that which it would have done anyway then i suspect this will prove to be a fruitfull undertaking.Herein lies the query though, many people have successfully awakened chakras - but not all of them experienced the Serpent-Rising.
This begs the question.....what gives :?:

farewell2arms
31st January 2011, 05:05 PM
Herein lies the query though, many people have successfully awakened chakras - but not all of them experienced the Serpent-Rising.

This is a most interesting question. Many people work with energy and develop their chakras without having K activated. I myself seem to have an active K, although I have never experienced any type of conventional rising or similar. I saw my higher self once in a flash vision, this is the only this that comes close to any sort of activation.

My interpretation is that chakras are metaphors for entries into the energetic self. They are tools for you to use. Just like all of the bodies organs needs to be fully functional, so does the chakras need to be free of blockages.

So, how does a person with an active kundalini differ from a person without an active kundalini, energy-wise and chakra-wise? I honestly have no idea. I'm not sure it's important.

If I were to share some of my own personal theories, I would say there is no difference, cause you don't exist. Nothing is waking up to nothing, so nothing is really waking up. ( :wink: )

Sorry, I realize I can't be of much practical help here. What works best for me is to just relax. Keep it simple.

John

CFTraveler
31st January 2011, 05:21 PM
I feel compelled to agree with F2A, although I don't have a lot to say.
Some people have an active K, but the definition of what an active K is so different wherever you go that it begs the question.
Some people have active chakras, but what does that mean? We all have active chakras, if not we'd be dead.
I've had all sorts of Peak Experiences, what can be called 'Awakenings', or 'realizations', but I don't consider myself K active, because I don't have (or haven't in a long time) those energy sensations that many K experiencers report.
So my opinion is that K is not a 'thing', it's what the energy body does in response to something- and that something varies.

See? I Didn't answer any questions in a specific or succinct manner.

psionickx
31st January 2011, 06:21 PM
my opinion is that K is not a 'thing', it's what the energy body does in response to something- and that something varies.

This is very interesting and i must admit novel in notion as well.I havent ever before considered K in such a way.
For clarity i must ask though are you saying that K and K-related events are result of the energy body responding to as of yet unknown stimuli?

CFTraveler
31st January 2011, 07:28 PM
Most probably. That's why you hear of people going through some of it's symptoms when dramatically tragic stuff happens, and others from a certain amount/type of energy work.

psionickx
31st January 2011, 08:20 PM
The mystique of it is so hard to cut through - forget the luxury of knowing terrain , problem here is that we at present dont even know what constitutes as a "Kundalini Triggering Stimulus" as such.We might know that there are emotional and energetic components to it but thats about all.

CFTraveler
31st January 2011, 08:34 PM
The mystique of it is so hard to cut through - forget the luxury of knowing terrain , problem here is that we at present dont even know what constitutes as a "Kundalini Triggering Stimulus" as such.We might know that there are emotional and energetic components to it but thats about all.
Absolutely.

Palehorse Redivivus
31st January 2011, 11:01 PM
many people have successfully awakened chakras - but not all of them experienced the Serpent-Rising.

The serpent is a snake totem -- which not everybody has. The rising is said totem waking up in the base chakra, which may or may not be its natural energetic habitat. I used to think that maybe the Hindus were just another set of people whose anatomy had evolved differently; the fact that it typically wakes up angry, causes various castrophes and psychosis, and immediately makes moves toward the upper chakras, leads me to believe many of them have been misplaced and this is where they all actually go, as was the case with mine.

CFTraveler
1st February 2011, 03:44 AM
leads me to believe many of them have been misplaced and this is where they all actually go, Pleez essplain, I don't understand. What are misplaced, and where do they go?
:?

Palehorse Redivivus
1st February 2011, 06:26 AM
From what I've found, a whole lot (maybe all) of the serpent totems are what have been misplaced. After working and dialogging with mine for quite a while, I've found that its inherent role is up in the area of the brow center, as symbolized by the Egyptian uraeus. Whether anybody's is actually supposed to be based in the root center, I tend to doubt at this point.

psionickx
1st February 2011, 09:42 AM
From what I've found, a whole lot (maybe all) of the serpent totems are what have been misplaced

the fact that it typically wakes up angry, causes various castrophes and psychosis, and immediately makes moves toward the upper chakras, leads me to believe many of them have been misplaced

I'm not sure if the logic here is sound.I dont quite understand how youre relating negatively affecting symptomology with "misplacement"

The serpent is a snake totem -- which not everybody has

If you dont have a totem does that mean you wont have a spiritual awkening at all then ?Interesting though however to note , what symbology kundalini in non-serpentine states would use once awakened ...or would it be just the garden variety type of awakening minus all the hyperbole - if so just what exactly would distinguish it from your regular text-book type of K-awakening.

I've found that its inherent role is up in the area of the brow center, as symbolized by the Egyptian uraeus

I have heard of "inverted awakenings" where instead of ascending the Kundalini descends from the higher chakras plummeting to the lower ones. I think it fair to reckon that the kundalini energy isnt fixed or logded into one singluarly assigned domain.It might be like memories that way - not all are within your brain some have storage or energetic locales in the gut, heart and other organs.

CFTraveler
1st February 2011, 03:15 PM
This is a very interesting thread. Some thoughts:
-If your totem is not a snake, let's say it's an eagle, would it be in any way related to a K rising? Or would you experience something completely different?
-I have read that for the K to rise it also must descend first, as cold energy- that is, from up to down cold to prepare the way, and then as it comes down the energy is described as hot, as in 'flames igniting'.
Would this then not describe K if your totem is not a snake (although in mystical language a snake is not fire, it is earth. So would a person with a different totem not have a 'typical' rising, instead some other type of experience? (This is sort of the same question than the first one, but with a different bent-)
And now I think I need to take a nap, but soon.

Palehorse Redivivus
2nd February 2011, 04:27 AM
the fact that it typically wakes up angry, causes various castrophes and psychosis, and immediately makes moves toward the upper chakras, leads me to believe many of them have been misplaced

I'm not sure if the logic here is sound.I dont quite understand how youre relating negatively affecting symptomology with "misplacement"

Not equating. I'm considering the negative symptomology and behaviors alongside a lot of other factors, such as the uraeus symbolism, finding mine is more well suited to the upper chakras, and having it outright say "yep, I belong up here and always have."

The serpent is a snake totem -- which not everybody has

If you dont have a totem does that mean you wont have a spiritual awkening at all then ?Interesting though however to note, what symbology kundalini in non-serpentine states would use once awakened ...or would it be just the garden variety type of awakening minus all the hyperbole - if so just what exactly would distinguish it from your regular text-book type of K-awakening.

IMO the whole subject of totems has been misunderstood to begin with. That's a post for another time, but no, not having a serpent does not preclude any other sort of awakening. People tend to (or are supposed to) have various already integrated animals from other lifetimes, though in reality, in this day and age, people are often born so fragmented and unaware that much tends to be externalized. In theory one's own composition would lead to their own sort of awakening; unfortunately instead, we start out needing to do a lot of integration (and getting rid of stuff that's not ours first, even).

I think it fair to reckon that the kundalini energy isnt fixed or logded into one singluarly assigned domain.It might be like memories that way - not all are within your brain some have storage or energetic locales in the gut, heart and other organs.

I do agree with this one -- one thing I've been focused on lately is that "mind" is not focused in the head; it's actually distributed among a number of chakras. Well put, thar.

psionickx
3rd February 2011, 12:22 PM
There's so much to learn and to understand so the more seasoned input is always appreciated.

I've found that its inherent role is up in the area of the brow center, as symbolized by the Egyptian uraeus

I think we might have hit something of significance by relating K and the brow center- it was something I had arrived to independantly and was later given credence to by PHR .

I think i will be starting a Kundalini Progress sort of thread here - one that focuses on my newer methodology , more different scheme of workings i.e harnessing the Kundalini Force and channeling it to Ajna Chakra/Brow Center.

CFTraveler
3rd February 2011, 01:47 PM
That sounds great.

psionickx
30th April 2011, 10:17 PM
I think i will be starting a Kundalini Progress sort of thread here - one that focuses on my newer methodology , more different scheme of workings i.e harnessing the Kundalini Force
sorry.. i have not been able to get around to making that thread , since progress is rapidly ongoing :)
I will take some time out to update what has been underway however.

what symbology kundalini in non-serpentine states would use once awakened ...or would it be just the garden variety type of awakening minus all the hyperbole .

If your totem is not a snake, let's say it's an eagle, would it be in any way related to a K rising? Or would you experience something completely different?

From the premise that brow/ajna/subconcious in ufolding , starts its nascent signaling in a primitvely depictive type of communication ..as the information-transprocessing gains fulidity from this recent conscious/subconcious enhanced upregulation of nexus modulators.I am working with this modulators right now , so will be writing more on them later.

Those who have previously strove to dissociate inherent pre-imbeded symbology & have facilliated psychic/visual reception might encounter the above quoted pehnomena.

For me this has been progression from serpentine symbology to more of a Pheonix Raptor.
During my work with shushumana/basal intrinsic spinal flow , it did infact after a while appear that after very pain staking tedious application does come an ability to be acutely more aware of the pulsating/undulating/heat-like quality of energy once it is under free-flow.This could be analagous to the serpetine energy unwinding leisurely at it's own chosen pace.
Personally for me my telling-sign is the twitching/fluttering/jerking sensation which in a symptom characteristic pattern picks up in activity so i am counter-checking this as well.

:arrow: if you are thinking of connecting circuits ...kundalini force is the electric supply...shushumana the cable/cord... ..bindu/ajna the :idea: