PDA

View Full Version : Success from long term skeptic...

1st February 2011, 04:43 AM
My journey of soul searching started long time ago...maybe 20 years ago...
I am an atheist and I lived my life in a void with no belief whatsoever.
My religion was science. I am a strategist in a bank and you can imagine, my daily life as well as social life is based on logic and analytical reasoning.
My journery started with philosophy. I was hoping to find the truth of who I am...
I have read a lot about existensialism philosophy but there were no answers.
I switched to biology and researched the evolution concept for quite some time but again I had no answers.
Biology somehow lead me to physics. Of course read quite a lot about Einstein and relativity which led me to quantum physics.
Almost 10 years I was interested in quantum physics. Quantum science made me realize the importance of consciousness. But I end up having more questions than answers.
And then I become familiar with AP/OBE. The only reason that I started meditating was to prove all OBE people that it is nonsense. I always thought that this phonomena is an hallucination/some sort of dream. But I had to experience myself so I can defeat all OBE followers.
I tried almost 2 years. Finally, I successfully get out of my body. My first experience was memorable.
When I raised above my body, I was quite shocked. I was floating in the air and thinking to myself "Holy ♥♥♥♥...this thing is real'
When I was floating, I was keep asking myself to make sure that this is not a dream or a hallucination. But even that question was pretty nonsense because it was real...
Since then there was a significant shift in my belief and how I see things.
All I can hope for now, is to be able to continue with OBE and experience and learn more about the secrets of existence...

demsy11
1st February 2011, 11:13 AM
good on you

God bless you and help you in your research of thuth

Korpo
1st February 2011, 03:16 PM
Hello, klabs1976.

What you did was probably the best use there is for the OBE experience there is. Kudos!

Such revelations can be pretty shocking, as they go at the core of your former belief system. You might have to do a lot of sorting out in the process, but from your description you might be already used it.

Cheers,
Oliver