PDA

View Full Version : Mary Rodwell - The New Humans

Neil Templar
5th February 2011, 04:54 PM
this is fascinating stuff.

http://www.cmn.tv/videos/mary-rodwell-the-new-humans/

Mary Rodwell presents testimony from over 1600 cases, that indicates how advanced extraterrestrial intelligences are preparing the human psyche to accept their presence on our planet. Evidence of complex extraterrestrial programs, which will enable us to interact with and communicate with them, as well as understand our place in the cosmos.
This involves downloads of data such as our true genetic origins, using our psi skills with advanced technology, manipulation of matter, astrophysics and healing. Coupled with genetic, and spiritual programs for awakening of human consciousness, to assist humanity to evolve into a fully functional multidimensional human, Homo Noetics. The New Humans.
Mary Rodwell presented “The New Human – Starchildren & Indigos” on Sunday 8th August, 2010 at the Leeds Exopolitics Expo.

Beekeeper
6th February 2011, 03:03 AM
I was just bookmarked it for later (because I can't hear anything on my computer presently) and was pleased to see it came from CMN because I'd sent Regina an email with Mary Rodwell links some months back.

Neil Templar
6th February 2011, 10:57 AM
you gotta watch this.
really good stuff! especially the girl who's doing healing. it's like reconnective healing, but X10!! 8)