PDA

View Full Version : TV Gateway to other Planes?

berserker
6th February 2011, 06:13 AM
I finally had another OBE a few days ago. This time I got out and saw my leg on my bed out of the corner of my eye. I ran down stairs and went outside. I keep getting sucked back into my body after a couple of seconds outside. Physically I was lying on my side and one side of my face was on the pillow. There was a little pressure on my right eye. I could not see out of this eye after I projected. I tried asking for site but it didn't help.

I got out of my body again and asked to be taken to a family member who died a few years ago. I started being pulled straight up into the air. I looked down and noticed I was about 30 or 40 feet in the air and was a little surprised as my ceiling is only about 8 or 9 feet high and I never went through it. At that point I was on the floor again.

I looked at the tv and noticed there was a show on although I couldn't really make out what it was. As I was looking at the tv I started to get pulled into it but my head got stuck in it my shoulders felt like they were too wide. I pulled my head out and was able to stretch the tv screen wider with my hands and went back in. I was taken inside a large building that resembled a a school or library in a huge room and lots of young people walking past me on my left as I was walking straight past them on the right hand side. I kept calling on my relatives name and looking at the people walking by finally I spoted who I believed to be him but my vision started getting blurry and it seemed as If I were starting to go into a dream state. I tried talking to him it sounded like his voice but I could not make out what he was saying. It looked like he started shrinking and it was all over.

This was the first time I have been able travel anywhere outside of my house. Except for on a few occasions when I make it to my yard but get sucked back into my body.

CFTraveler
6th February 2011, 08:10 PM
It does look like the TV acted as a gateway to an astral plane. If you see your relative again, try to get a feel for him instead of asking verbal questions- you may get more info that way.

greytraveller
6th February 2011, 10:22 PM
Hallo beserker
A tv used as a gateway to another physical location does make a certain type of sense. Robert Bruce apparently was/is able to project into paintings and visit the landscapes in those paintings. What seems (to me) to make the most sense is to use a tv that is on (during the OBE) and is transmitting a live picture to go to that particular location.
So, a couple of questions fer ya.
Was the tv actually on during your OBE?
Did the location you visited look at all familiar, (either from actually being there before or perhaps looking like the set of a tv show or movie?)

Curious :?
Grey

berserker
7th February 2011, 09:12 PM
Hi guys

The tv was actually off. It was on after I projected but wasn't on in the physical. Where I was didn't actually look like a set the best I could describe it was a huge room that looked like part of a school or library with a lot of young people walking through the room on the correct side of the room as we were taught in school. Eventually I made it into a large wide hallway while people were still walking. This is my first experience outside of my home besides my backyard in a projection. The first time I ran into any strangers also. Thanks for the response.