PDA

View Full Version : Healing an Animal

SugarMagnolia
9th February 2011, 04:52 PM
Has anyone ever tried healing an animal? My dog, Tank is 9, pure American Bulldog and one of the loves of my life. We have only had him a little over a year, saved him from an abusive home that was going to put him down for NO reason. He has a lump on his neck the size of a softball, they haven't taken a sample, i think i would rather not know just because I wouldn't want to risk surgery that he might not make it through. I know the lump doesnt bother him, but it's just so big I want to heal it for him. The only time it affects him is when he swallows, you can hear him swallow really loudly, but he is still able to eat and drink fine. He has also lost about 10 lbs in the last few months, but hasn't been eating any less. I worry for him so much, I feel like he is my dog soulmate. I've attached a photo of us :) ANy feedback is much appreciated!

CFTraveler
9th February 2011, 06:31 PM
Prayers and healing energy has been sent.
He's gorgeous, BTW.

Neil Templar
9th February 2011, 07:48 PM
aw man, look at him!!! :D
sending healing vibes now.. :D

Beekeeper
10th February 2011, 06:09 AM
Me too, he's a cutie.

My dog had a mouth tumour a couple of years ago. It was benign and the vet removed it before it became really uncomfortable. Remember that a benign tumour can still kill a dog, so consider the vet if you can afford it. If you can't afford it all at once, find a vet that will take payments in instalments.

CFTraveler
10th February 2011, 03:20 PM
On that theme, I used to have a dog that had a tumor in his head. The vet said it was cancer, but he still lived to a ripe old age of about 15. So try to see it positively- the vet will tell you if it should be removed, as his quality of life is important too.

sono
21st February 2011, 06:29 AM
Sending love & healing to your lovely dog-friend!!

BTW my old dog also has a huge lump under her arm, but it's just a fatty cyst. The vet did a needle biopsy, so I don't have to worry about her having anything nasty; though he didn't fare too well when she flew at him & tried to bite him!
So perhaps it's nothing serious in your dog's case, too - here's hoping, & all the best to both of you.

lightgal
21st February 2011, 06:06 PM
I will work on remote healing on the cutie today in my excercises.

All the best to you and your cutie.

SugarMagnolia
25th February 2011, 04:48 PM
thank you all :)

I feel like it is getting bigger. We don't keep a collar on him anymore because it just doesn't look comfortable for him. He seems to be eating and breathing OK. I just can't handle that look on his face sometimes, it breaks my heart. And I feel guilty lately because I haven't been home much at all and I feel like he feels a little abandoned by me sometimes. My mom is home 24/7 so he always has someone to love him, but I'm his "mama" in his eyes. He is my baby. All I want is him to be happy, which I know he is, but I still can't help but feel guilty that I'm not there as often as I should be (usually at my boyfriend's house). Still have yet to try energy work on him. I need to get myself right inside briefly before I attempt that...get my emotions in check.