PDA

View Full Version : Is Detecting Deception Through OBE Possible?

berserker
10th February 2011, 05:24 AM
I know this is an odd question but is it possible to discover the truth of someone else's actions against you through an OBE? For example your relationship hit a large bump and some things the other person tells you doesn't add up. Over time they confess to some of the lies which leaves you wondering about other possible lies. This person wants my forgiveness and wants me to re-invest my life back into her.

I am trying to forgive and build back trust but I am the type who needs to know that I have the full truth. I have read that projecting back in time is possible so therefore it should be possible to target a time period and witness if I am being deceived or not? Or visit the Akashic records and try to find out there?

I know here in the physical world we have polygraph tests and their accuracy is an ongoing debate. Relationship counseling is also helpful. From my experience counselors of this sort don't try to help you uncover truths they work on rebuilding. Nothing wrong with their focus but like I said I am the type that needs to know the truth. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Beekeeper
10th February 2011, 05:43 AM
I wouldn't use this method to find the truth because I think there are too many variables. For example, your emotions might taint the information received.

If you've decided to forgive and rebuild, it's probably best to keep your focus there. Your intuition might gradually lead you to the answers you seek or it might eventually cease to be an issue for you. All experience, good and bad, is potential evolution and ultimate liberation.

ButterflyWoman
10th February 2011, 05:47 AM
This person wants my forgiveness and wants me to re-invest my life back into her.
You can forgive without having to renew a relationship.

Forgiveness is for YOU, and it's very healing. It's a letting go of hurt, resentment, grudges, etc., thus freeing you from having the burden of them. However, just because you choose to forgive someone, that doesn't mean you have to follow it up with getting back together.

I am trying to forgive
Forgiveness is really pretty much a do-or-do-not thing. You decide to forgive someone and you do it. You put it down. Sometimes, we go back and pick up whatever it was and carry it around again, sure, but forgiveness is a lot simpler than it appears. I used to struggle with it, too, until I figured out it's really about me, not them.

build back trust
That's a different topic, entirely. Trust takes time to build, and once broken, it may or may not ever be rebuilt, but trust is about relationship, and it has to be earned. Well, it doesn't HAVE to be. You can willingly give your trust over to anyone and anything, but it's not something most people do, and with good reason.

I have read that projecting back in time is possible so therefore it should be possible to target a time period and witness if I am being deceived or not? Or visit the Akashic records and try to find out there?
You could possibly go that route, but what does it say about your relationship? And do you really want to pursue a relationship based on absolute lack of trust so deep that you feel the need to resort to deep mysticism in order to feel reassured?

These are just some thoughts of mine, as a veteran of many betrayals (on my part as well as other peoples') and having had to learn how to forgive some very profound things.

berserker
10th February 2011, 06:01 AM
Thank you both. Yo're really giving me somethings to ponder. Your suggestions are appreciated.

CFTraveler
10th February 2011, 03:16 PM
I agree with what everyone else said, and just want to add one thing- it is possible to OBE to an alternate past, and an alternate present, so you may think you're going back in this timeline to 'see what happened' and actually get what could have happened-but didn't- so I wouldn't trust an OBE to tell me the truth. I find that sometimes your intuition will tell you what's true, if you are in tune with it.
Other than that, go with the logical process, such as BeeK and CW illustrated.
I hope everything works out for you, berserker.

natalie-1984
18th February 2011, 05:21 AM
use your intuition, it's your own psychic lie detector test! What does your gut tell you?

lightgal
18th February 2011, 05:38 AM
Wow, wise people. I agree with all of the above.

That is one of the hardest heart felt dilemas I have had to deal with in the past. I wish you all the best.

susan
18th February 2011, 09:29 PM
I've been married 34 years and hope to live the rest of my days with my husband.We can all make mistakes along the way .Mistakes that are personal. Would you benefit from knowing the absolute truth by going along this route?
My recommendation would be to go with intuition. Does she love you? Do you love her? Can you forgive if needed?
I would say don't waste valuable time and energy wanting to know the past. Use your INTUITION to know if the future can work for you. (agony aunt Susan)