PDA

View Full Version : Happy!!!!

tashalee
12th February 2011, 01:49 PM
I've heard the term "astral projection" and "OBE" loosely over the past few years. I didn't believe in it and wasn't interested in learning more. There was a time in my life when I was much more open minded and believed there was more to this physical world and body...but then I "grew" up and settled down, had a family and devoted myself to work and moving forward by society's terms and ambitions. The past year I realized how unhappy and unsatisfied I was with life. I tried religion on and didn't like the fit so i was left to explore alone.
Recently one of my younger brothers who's of like mind contacted me and convinced me to give this a try. We've been helping movitvate each other to keep at it and share experiences together. So far, I'm very new to this but after only a week have had enough experiences to inspire me. The result has left me more satisfied with my waking life. My loved ones seem more of a blessing than ever and I feel lucky to have a physical body and life and fortunate to be able to explore the non-physical as well. Happy to have a forum to chat with other like-minded people. The timing is perfect as where I live (Vermont) is very cold and the cabin fever is kicking in...so a little traveling is just what I need;)

CFTraveler
12th February 2011, 05:17 PM
Good morning tashalee and welcome to the forums. (It's 12:15 in Florida, but that's morning to me on a Sat., lol) The last time I was in Vermont I had a great time, I hope it's still as pristine as the last time I was there (over 14 years, lol).
Anyway, welcome to the forums and I hope you find many topics of interests here.

greytraveller
12th February 2011, 06:27 PM
Welcome Tashalee
It is understandable to be skeptical. And yet you are also open minded and that's good. Have you had a full OBE yet? Or perhaps a close friend or family member has had an OBE? If not then I encourage you to keep trying because OBEs Are real. The secret is that a person usually needs to experience an OBE to be convinced that they are real. Hearing about the experiences of others or reading forum posts is not enough to convince most people. Yet once a person has an OBE then he or she almost always finds that the time and effort that they have spent is well worth it because it is an experience like no other. I wish you luck.
Regards 8)
Grey

tashalee
13th February 2011, 02:13 AM
Thank you for the welcoming:)
Vermont is still quite beautiful I love it here!
I have not had an OBE as of yet. It's good to hear you say with much conviction that they are...now I'm motivated to go and meditate;)
I stumbled across this forum this morning just searching the web. After registering and looking through some posts I realized that the book I just recently purchased a little over a week ago on my kindle is in fact the book written by Robert Bruce "mastering astral projection". I'm only on day five in the exercises but am enjoying the feel of my energy body and am happy with the book. Onward (and outward) I hope to go. it's true that it's hard to believe until it happens. I think at this point I want to believe it to be true and my desire is strong enough to keep myself trying with an open mind. But I'm sure nothing will be as convincing as the experience itself. So off I go to practice:)

Edenjack
29th August 2012, 09:19 AM
Hi tashalee,
I am a married mum too, eagerly waiting my first OBE -good luck , I'm interested in how you go :D