PDA

View Full Version : Dog with No Head

berserker
13th February 2011, 09:58 PM
I had a lucid dream that turned RTZ that Turned AP. It was a really long experience so I will try to highlight some of the points. My dream became lucid when one of the characters mentioned a name of a company and asked me "how much do I make an hour?" I thought about this and realized that I have no idea and I wasn't sure where I worked, what I did or who I was. The lucid dream was a lot of fun where I practiced and made some progress flying. It ended when I became aware I was lying in my bed.

I got up and out of my bed. Fealt real but wasn't sure did a reality check pushed my hands against the wall and they sank into the wall. I decided to go through a window in my bedroom that was present in the RTZ but does not exist in the physical. I expected to be floating above the street outside my home (my room is on the second story) Instead I was on the ground in front of my childhood home. The colors were absolutely amazing the sidewalk gleemed the gras was vibrant! There was a woman with some children and they were playing with dogs and cats. I said hi to her and she gave me back a distratcted hello.

Walked down the street. Another woman playing with more kids and dogs and cats. I said hi She gives a warm and friendsly hi back with a smile and eye contact. One of the dogs has no head! This was pretty bizarre I thought. I keep wlking see another woman and more kids playing with animals. 2 of the kids are playing with a tiger or a female lion. I think this is really strange. I say hi to her and she gives me a very indignant look and a super snotty hello back loaded with attitude.

I keep walking I see a boy about 10 or 12 by himself I approach him and look to the main street on my left. In the sky I see millions of birds coming at us with a leader at the front. Squaking aggressively. Looks like their going to attack. I point my finger at the leader and shoot something but I cant see what it is. The lead bird drops from the sky and all of the birds dissappear.

I look to my left and see a castle in the distance shooting flames up its towers and into the sky its dark around the castle but very sunny where I am.
I ask the kid what is that? He says it's the Rocky horror castle. LOL I ask him if it's safe over there and he says yes and asks me if I want to go. I
say yes.

We walk a few steps and now its night time I am with this kid where I think it's supposed to be the castle but it's a brick wall with an oversized metal
door. In a parking lot or something. He tells me to knock. I get a little scared but I knock. This person opens the door, insults me, comes hovering towards me really
fast and grabs me. Starts dragging me into the castle I start smacking him in the head with my forearms really fast. He land on his back. ( he kind of looks
like Igor from the House of Frightenstein). I am inside which looks to be a huge old kitchen in a resataurant. An older grey hired scruffy bearded guy gives me a warm
hello.

I say hi and look around there is a long narrow crappy looking table. I go sit near the far end. All of the seats start filling up with people and more people
come into the kitchen and are standing around the table. Some women start serving beer. I ask for a Stella. Someone makes a joke and says yeah we know stella.
I look beside me and someones drinking Stella. One of the women standing looks at me. I think she is going to serve me a beer. I look at her and then she is
on my lap and well you know. I say to her there's people around what are you doing? All of a sudden there's nobody. We are in a room on a bed. There goes my
astral virginity!...lol ( I have to say that I rarely have sexual dreams and when I do I can't really feel anything but this feels real)

It ends because I can hear the matress squeaking and I realise that I am actually asleep in my bed. I am worried that I am physically banging away at my bed.
I am back in my bed. I get up. I think I am in the physical but I am not do reality check sure enough I am back in RTZ. Float through ceiling. End up in an
old house. See a dining room table with cupcakes. Eat one of them tastes and feels real.

Walk around the house. My aunt is there with my daughter and my son. I get attacked by my son. He starts digging his hands into my side. I can feel some pain
but not much. I subdue him and start trying to sing jesus loves me but I mess up the words and start singing a version from The Family Guy. I realize I messed
it up. Start singing the real thing and he is scowling and turning away. Then I can hear the song like it's playing on a stereo as plain as day.

It ends there and I really wake up.This is by far the longest and most profound obe I have ever had. I have never been attacked, this time 2 attacks and one attempt
from the birds. I have never seen animals before. I have never seen colors so bright. I have never "done it" in the astral. I have never eaten in the astral before.
My flying and my floating got better and so did being able to go through walls and ceilings etc.

greytraveller
14th February 2011, 07:57 PM
Halloo beserker
That was quite an experience!
About that woman in the astral bar --- best Austin Power's imitation' "Do Behave!" :D
About those strange animals -- my own experiences with astral wildlife has shown me that just about anything can and will happen. I have been attacked by dogs on 2 occasions during OBEs. There was no ryhme or reason to it and the animals just sort of came out of nowhere and attacked!? :( So I do advise caution when around unknown astral wildlife. Fortunately (for whatever reason) most astral animals can Not fly so taking to the air is usually an effective way to avoid hostile encounters.

Regards 8)
Grey

CFTraveler
14th February 2011, 08:05 PM
Very interesting experience, berserker. I have a couple of ideas about the symbology in your AP, but have to go out. Maybe someone else will beat me to it.

berserker
14th February 2011, 08:56 PM
Thanks CF and Grey. I have been Googling dog with no head and headless dog but can't come up with much help. The birds thing was also freaky as was the other attacks but they gave me confidence if this is what attacks are like I don't think I need to worry about them. They are a lot scarier in the physical..lol

CFTraveler
14th February 2011, 10:07 PM
I'm back with some thoughts- (as usual, this may not be right, it's my interpretation) a dog may symbolize loyalty or it may symbolize your 'baser' instincts- from aggression to sexuality, depending on the dog. I would say that a dog with no head has to do with taking the symbolism a step further, like 'losing your head' (irrationality or a sense of loss of control) or something to do with communication. (as in, a breakdown of communication). It can also have to do with losing power (as in, head of the company, or head of state.) so if you combine these possible meanings with the possible meanings of the dogs themselves, you can get a clearer picture of what they are telling you.

ps. the astral cupcakes may mean you received information.
etc.

berserker
15th February 2011, 09:10 PM
Thanks CF. I think that you are right it makes perfect sense. :D

Beekeeper
17th February 2011, 07:53 AM
An amazing and long experience, Berserker!