PDA

View Full Version : Just Beginning!

yortyort
14th February 2011, 09:55 PM
Hey, I feel that I am filled with good energy and should try to use it to heal but I just began on my spiritual path. I have had a few lucid dreams and almost an OBE or two, as in I've gotten vibrations. I have experimented with healing and have felt self healing once, but really want to learn how to heal outwards and help others. If anybody can help show me how to practice healing or has an idea on something I should meditate on or change, please get back to me!
Thanks for any help(:

CFTraveler
14th February 2011, 10:27 PM
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9065 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9065)

yortyort
15th February 2011, 01:53 AM
Thanks, sorry I didn't see that earlier! And I'm a little confused about a heart chakra strobe. I think I had one a week or two ago, but am not sure. I experienced amazing compassion and a feeling of love for everybody. Is that a heart strobe?

CFTraveler
15th February 2011, 02:27 AM
Well, to me a heart strobe feels like having palpitations, really strong and fast. But experiences may vary. I have also felt the 'deep love', but to me it's more of an activation- a strobe is more like an explosion, or so it feels to me.

yortyort
15th February 2011, 02:52 AM
Ok I've heard of both and I don't think I have done enough energy work yet so maybe just the Holy Spirit(:! Thanks!

lightgal
15th February 2011, 03:18 AM
Hi Just Beginning
That experience you spoke of where you were overcome with love and compassion for everybody sounded very profound. That sounded like a heart activation to me. Sometimes it's hard to put into words how meaningful experiences feel. Words are a wonderful tool for expression, but are also rather limiting when it comes to expressing unusual experiences.
Lightgal

yortyort
15th February 2011, 03:53 AM
Thanks I know exactly what you mean. When I try to explain these experiences with family I sound crazy haha!

CFTraveler
15th February 2011, 03:32 PM
Ok I've heard of both and I don't think I have done enough energy work yet so maybe just the Holy Spirit(:! Thanks! "just" the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit is grand!
Cheers.

yortyort
16th February 2011, 01:17 AM
:D :D Right, that's what I meant