PDA

View Full Version : Not feeling up to par

summersolstice
14th February 2011, 10:56 PM
I hate to be the n00b who posts too much. I hope I'm not being an annoyance and CFT has been very patient and helpful...

I've been concentrating daily on affirmations, energy work, meditation, shadow memory recall, HemiSync and Neuro-Programmer 2, and trying to induce an OBE pretty regularly for the past several weeks. A couple of days ago I developed a low grade headache and this morning I woke feeling like I'd been through the wringer; very tired, a little dizzy and very disconnected. Think I'm overdoing it? Should I get a good political thriller to read and back off for a couple of days or is this something normal?

CFTraveler
14th February 2011, 11:04 PM
You're not an annoyance, don't worry about it.
When you start doing this type of thing you need to sleep as much as possible, because trance practice will mess up your sleep patterns, so you should supplement your sleep.
I think trying every day is too much- doing a daily practice is fine, but trying to exit every day is too much.
I don't think the hemisync is a problem, because hemispheric synchronization reinforces the corpus callosum (or so I've heard), and this is a good thing, if you are not epileptic.
The tired feeling is normal- the headache isn't, so maybe you should cut down on the binaurals to once a week. And if you are doing energy work, don't do it at bedtime.

Korpo
14th February 2011, 11:12 PM
Hello, summersolstice.

Energy work can stimulate your body to release toxins, battle inflammation and regulating the immune reaction. There have been times when I even felt like coming down with a fever after energy work. This hasn't recurred in a long time now.

Give it some time to settle, then gradully increase your energy work again. A headache usually is a sign that you should do no more and give it a rest. RB suggests treating the headache in a way that is effective for you.

Take care,
Oliver

summersolstice
15th February 2011, 01:16 AM
Thanks - will do.