PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! What is wrong with me?

DarkCloud
1st April 2006, 06:42 AM
This problem i'm about to tell you about has been around for years, thing is, until recently it has got far stronger.

At times, right at the located of my brow chakra. I feel this, very intense numberess. I suddenly find it harder and harder to focus. This "numb" feeling used to be very passive, I'd feel it and it'll leave. But it seems now it is much more freguent. My concentration on things tend to sleep too.

This feeling is indescribable, in still in my opinion, Numbness is the only thing I can think of that can give it justice.

Does anybody know what is going on with me. It feels powerful, so much so that I feel like its pulsating some, so strongly than it effects my mental activities. Of course, this is only my opinion.

I'd like to hear all of yours.

Thanks.

sash
1st April 2006, 01:39 PM
Are you energizing your brow chakra or doing energy manipulation
or does it just happen sporadically ?

DarkCloud
2nd April 2006, 01:21 AM
No. It just happens.

sash
2nd April 2006, 03:01 AM
Try energizing your brow chakra to see if you can get past the numbness.
Take it slow tho, if it produces headaches take a break from all focus on that area.

DarkCloud
7th April 2006, 01:52 AM
I've tried that before, and that only seems to have made it stronger felt.

Again, the feeling is very strange, it is so strong, I have to stop and either take a break for what I'm doing, as it hinders my thinking processes.

Besides, isn't primary work (especially the brow) dangerous if you haven't developed your lower secondary ones first? Is it cool to work on ALL centers in the same session (starting with the secondary, the the higher ones)?

sash
7th April 2006, 03:17 AM
It should be released the more you work on it, however rather than doing this I think it is a better idea to focus on the lower centers and secondary chakras for a while and then come back to it.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

CFTraveler
7th April 2006, 01:06 PM
Is it cool to work on ALL centers in the same session (starting with the secondary, the the higher ones)? At some point you do- however, like Sash said, it's better to work on secondary sites first, then go from base up.