PDA

View Full Version : Energy Sensations in Beginning of Part One

SSJYamiVegeta
23rd June 2005, 02:03 PM
Hey everyone! I am on Day 5 now in the book. I try doing the energy stimulation in the big toes, but i don't feel THAT much of energy sensations with the brushing and the scrubbing. Is this normal? It says at the end of the lesson plan by Brian, i think, and he said that in a little bit you will get the buzzing sensation when you do energy stimulation. I just want to be able to feel it then i'll be fine heh.

BriMercer
23rd June 2005, 04:38 PM
I was like you when I first started: the toes took me a while to get going. For me it was far easier to get the fingers and hands active and humming. You really want to keep practicing.

If you're still not feeling satisfied with what you're sensing by the end of Week 2, repeat Week 2. The buzzing, tingling, humming sensations can be subtle. It may just be a matter of learning to sense the feeling in your body.

Your awareness does expand with time and patience.

Brian

SSJYamiVegeta
23rd June 2005, 05:07 PM
OMG it's you! lol :). Yeah, the fingers are easier for me to get the energy sensations than the toes. I was just worried that if I couldn't get the toes stimulating with energy that it wasn't working and that i was doing something wrong heh. Can you now stimulate all parts of your body and feel the buzzing?

Rydel
23rd June 2005, 09:44 PM
I have actually done work on my toes for a couple months now, though I have definately slowed down recently, because I figured I'd give them a break ( :wink: ), but I still have a hard time feeling the individual smaller toes (my big toe is not a problem). After recently buying MAP, I've decided to start from the beginning again (which is a bit sad, considering I've already been working on the stuff in Astral Dynamics for about 2 months, but I feel I haven't spend enough time on certain things, and I think that the extra info in MAP will be helpful.

Happy energy work! :)

BriMercer
24th June 2005, 06:08 PM
You may find when you do more foot work that toe work comes easier. Later in the program, you'll focus on the foot as a whole rather than its individual parts. I still like starting with the big toe and then doing all the lesser toes altogether, as this seems to be the fastest way to get things started.