PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Surgery

Psychic Surgeon
20th February 2011, 12:12 AM
Hi everyone
As a student of psychic surgery I am curious about the possibility of other psychic surgeons that might post here. I have been a spiritual healer for over 20 years but the psychic surgery is relatively new - just over a year. It would be great to meet others here who have had similar experiences with this amazing phenomena.
Is there anyone?

PS

lightgal
20th February 2011, 12:25 AM
I have no experience in psychic surgery, but it sounds really neat. I have never witnessed it but have spoken with people who have. Have you practised it yet, perhaps as an assistant? Where does one aquire such learning?

Alienor
20th February 2011, 07:33 AM
Could you define psychic surgery and explain a bit what psychic surgery is for you?

Psychic Surgeon
20th February 2011, 09:32 AM
Lightgal

It started properly in November 2009. Although as a spiritual healer something profound would happen every so often (perhaps once a year). By profound I mean healing a condition that is obviously physical; that would defy the laws of physics. I don't feel that it is posible to train to be a psychic surgeon. I believe psychic surgery finds the healer. Having said that, I believe we can as healers endeavour to better ourselves spiritualy by cultivating the better side of our character. This in itself could be described as a kind of training.

Alienor

Please understand this is only my opinion. Others may tell you different.
Psychic surgery is what happens when a spirit uses the body of a medium to effect physical changes (healing) in the body of another. In most cases the spirit (when living in the body on the Earth) was a surgeon - this is the case for myself.
What does psychic surgery mean to me? To me it means there is so much that we have yet to learn; but more than that, it can bring hope to many people who have exhausted the medical proffession. Psychic surgery begins where medicine ends.

PS

Alienor
20th February 2011, 09:26 PM
Psychic surgery is what happens when a spirit uses the body of a medium to effect physical changes (healing) in the body of another. In most cases the spirit (when living in the body on the Earth) was a surgeon - this is the case for myself.
If I understand you correctly, you let yourself be possessed by a spirit and then the spirit takes over and does the surgery?

Psychic Surgeon
21st February 2011, 11:41 PM
No not at all. To be possessed is a completely different and most unfortunate phenomena.

In my case, the spirit uses my body to do the work. However, I could stop it taking place should I choose to do so (not that I ever have - to do so would interfere with the healing process). The Spiritualists call this "control" mediumship. There is another state called "full trance" mediumship; in this state the medium gives control of his/her body to the spirit and remembers nothing of the experience. This is how JJ Thomas worked in the mid 20th century.

PS

lightgal
22nd February 2011, 02:31 AM
I knew two older ladies who brought a teenage daughter of a friend to see a psychic surgeon. They were not allowed to tell anyone where this surgeon lived or worked from. This teenage girl had vision problems and was pregnant. The ladies told me that they witnessed the surgeon literaly reach through the young lady's face to pull out her eye ball. Their hands could move through flesh without opening tissue or cause bleeding. The surgeon rubbed the eyeball with their hands to heal and clean it and then replaced the eyeball. From that moment on the girl could see perfectly. In this particular instance the surgeon did not have exterior spirits assist in the process, but seemed to have the power to heal with their own.

Psychic Surgeon
22nd February 2011, 01:46 PM
If your information is correct, then the person doing the psychic surgery would have been very special indeed - a highly evolved spiritual being living among us in the physical form. These people do exist, they are usualy in the form of great spiritual masters on Earth and sometimes extaordinary healers - wonderful.

PS

lightgal
22nd February 2011, 04:48 PM
Yes, I agree. Do you have any healing experiences you would be willing to share?

Psychic Surgeon
23rd February 2011, 01:09 AM
The psychic surgery for me is relatively new, but I have been a spiritual healer for over 21 years and have had the privilege of witnessing many wonderful things. Some of these things (particularly in the last 12 months) defy belief as they cannot be defined through the laws of physics as we understand them.
To describe some of these experiences on here may invite negative comment from skeptics. This is not something I want to get involved in - I hope you understand. However, I would be willing to share my experiences with people of a like mind privately; perhaps through a PM.

PS

lightgal
23rd February 2011, 10:29 PM
I understand, you may share your experiences with me PM if you wish.

Psychic Surgeon
24th February 2011, 01:23 AM
I sent you an email.

PS

yortyort
24th February 2011, 11:09 PM
Hey PS,
It's amazing to hear the types of miracles that psychic surgeons can perform. Good luck with your new found abilities and I hope that you have much success with them! Do you know who the spirit is that works in you and communicate with them? Also, I would love to hear some of your experiences if you are willing to share!
Troy

Psychic Surgeon
24th February 2011, 11:39 PM
Hi yortyort

Thanks for the encouragement. The spirit that works with me was a surgeon in Germany during the 1930's. He won't tell me his name; he likes to be called "Doctor." He has a team that works with him. It is possible to feel the different personalities of the people working with me in his team. Are you a healer yourself?

PS

yortyort
24th February 2011, 11:54 PM
Wow! That's very interesting. Do you think he was a spiritual healer also, or just a surgeon? I haven't experimented much with healing(I'm 16) but I feel like I have healing abilities and can strobe my heart pretty easily(not the best word) now. How did you first realize that you were a healer? When did you perform your first healing? Again, feel free to PM me if you want to. I'd love to hear more about Doctor and some experiences.
Troy

yortyort
25th February 2011, 02:07 AM
Hey Lightgal,
That's a crazy story! lol That's all I really have to say... Thanks for sharing that :D
Troy

Psychic Surgeon
25th February 2011, 01:40 PM
The Doctor is very private and professional in his approach. He has told me very little about himself so I don't know if he was a healer when in the physical - although somehow I doubt it.

You may have heard this already but may I give you some advice. If you choose to get involved in healing PLEASE be careful. There are so many fools out there that will lead you down a crooked path if they can.

If you follow this lead you won't go far wrong... Don't let the promise of material wealth and power become your goal. Let the joy of bringing the healing gift to those in need be your goal. Let your example be one of humility and selflessness. Finally, never have exactly what you want; but settle for a little less. In that settlement find peace and freedom.

I started healing 21 years ago when I got involved with the Spiritualists for time. That was when I first started healing properly. In a way I envy you. You are just starting out with the knowledge of healing - wonderful.

PS

yortyort
25th February 2011, 04:39 PM
Hey PS,
Thanks for all of the info. I feel that in my situation I don't have anybody to ask for help another than the people on here. I know that if I follow healing my intentions will stay pure. One more thing... How did you know that you were a healer? Thank you for sharing this with us :D
Troy

Psychic Surgeon
25th February 2011, 08:24 PM
It's been over 20 years now, I went to a Spiritualist church and a medium told me I could be a healer. I started to go to the meetings every week and eventualy was invited to join the healing training group. After 2 years I qualified and started doing healing after the meetings together with other healers. After a while I left that environment and went on my own. I have travelled the country (UK) doing healing but now I have a clinic and only travel occasionaly when I can.

PS

yortyort
25th February 2011, 08:27 PM
I don't know of any spiritualist churches anywhere around me, which is why I'm asking. I think it would be difficult to get started. Maybe I'll look around a bit. Thank you! And did you just "meet" your surgeon? Also, have you personally met any other psychic surgeons?

Psychic Surgeon
26th February 2011, 02:32 AM
For some reason Doctor decided to work through me, he just arrived one day and started working through me. I don't know why he chose me (I'm just an ordinary person) but I'm glad he did because it gives me an opportunity to help other people in a unique way.
I have met many people over the years who have claimed to be outstanding healers, but there are only two of those I would consider to be genuine psychic surgeons.

PS

yortyort
26th February 2011, 09:29 PM
I'm very glad to hear that and I hope you perform amazing miracles! If you have any amazing experiences I would love to hear about them, if you're willing.
Troy

Psychic Surgeon
26th February 2011, 10:25 PM
I have sent you an email

PS

yortyort
26th February 2011, 11:03 PM
Thanks you so much! :mrgreen:

Silver wolf
28th February 2011, 06:09 AM
Hello Psychic Surgeon.
It seems like you Chanel the ability of another entity into you, is in many ways like Alienor said in my opinion. I wonder how deep is the relation you develop with this spiritual doctor, it make me wonder in many ways about it's nature. In any case, Is such a shame that is a few chosen are able to develop such an amassing and useful ability... I wonder if there is some way at least to make people who have the natural talent to heal connect with such class of entity...
I would like you to share your experiences, and specially the relation with your spirit guide (doctor), if you could send me those by PM, i would be so grateful.
Hope get your reply soon, regards The Silver Wolf.

Psychic Surgeon
28th February 2011, 07:05 PM
I have sent you a PM.

PS

yortyort
3rd March 2011, 11:57 PM
Hey PS,
I've looked into some local spiritual churches for me. I found one or two about 30 min. away. I just have a few questions about them. First, are they christian, or do they have a different set of beliefs. Also, do you think they would accept somebody my age and allow me into the healing group, if I do have healing abilities?
Thanks!
Troy :D

CFTraveler
4th March 2011, 12:10 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritualism
I can't answer the question, but I personally know two Spiritualist ministers who are Christian (It's not my religion, but they used to ocassionally attend my old church when they're in the area) but I did grow up within the Spiritist community in Puerto Rico (Spiritism is what they're called there) and then also were Christians.
I'm sure PS will have more definite answers than mine.

yortyort
4th March 2011, 12:27 AM
Thank you CF(:

Psychic Surgeon
4th March 2011, 01:32 AM
There are two main denominations of the Spiritualists. There are the Christians and the S.N.U. (Spiritualist National Union). There are others too but the SNU is probably the biggest.

The religion of any Spiritualist church you might attend is not as important as the hearts and minds of the people who run them. The most important thing for you at the moment is that you feel "comfortable" with the people in the church and in the environment of the church itself.

There are rules regarding minimum age for starting as a trainee healer. This will depend on the organisation you train with as they all vary slightly. Each Spiritualist church has their preference of organisation.

Don't worry too much about your age. Once you join a church the President will probably want to see a level of commitment before you are offered a place on a healing course. This could take 12 months or more. During this time your desire to be of service to others is assesed; not only by the officers of the church but also by yourself.

You may find a church offering healing workshops. This is the quicker road to a cirtificate but in my opinion unwise. Take the long road if you can and in doing so you will learn about people in the church environment. You will learn how to and how not to "communicate" with people in a healing environment - not from a book but from passive observation and the development of your instincts.

You will need to take the time to develope yourself spiritualy. This in itself is a lifetime journey.

So, be patient but persistant; and explore the possibility of being guided into the service of others by a higher force of love.

PS

yortyort
4th March 2011, 02:25 AM
Thank you so much PS! I greatly appreciate it. Good luck with your healing and Doctor :D
Troy