PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Adelaide South Australia

aurumlight
20th February 2011, 08:24 AM
Hi all

This is aurumlight from Adelaide, Australia. Managed to chance upon this cool forum while looking for a soull retrieval practitioner.

A bit about myself. I am a soon to be 43 year old working in the IT industry but very much into spiritual and personal growth.

My interests include Reiki, Meditation, Herbs, Crystals. My non-esoteric interests include Nutrition, Running, Swimming, Reading.

I also make jewellery particularly sacred symbols when I can. Am also trying to motivate myself to create some fractals on the computer.

Just some interesting stuff I did recently was looking at 2011 Predictions on You Tube on new year's eve. I looked up Diana Garland's
predictions and another guy from the US who wears a beanie. Their 2011 predictions were uncanny especially from the US guy in terms
of mass uprising against entrenched and corrupt governments (eg. Middle East) and natural disasters (Australia, Brazil).

I thought it was a bit heavy when I saw it but then the events started to unfold before my very eyes. There is a definite shift in mass conciousness
evidenced by the mass protests even if it is driven by the basic need to survive. But I can't help feeling that there is a deeper need to address the imbalance
in wealth distributon, injustice, corruption, entrenched interests, violence, cronyism etc.

Mother nature is also doing her bit to remind us of who is on control. Like the people in the Middle East, there is only so much she can take before she takes
matters into her own hands.

Wow!! :shock:

Enough of my ranting. Remember to love yourselves!!

Blessings

Aurumlight

CFTraveler
20th February 2011, 06:47 PM
Hi Aurumlight and welcome to the forums.

greytraveller
21st February 2011, 03:05 AM
Hallo aurumlight.
Welcome to AstralDynamics.
Very few people foresaw or predicted the upheavals currently rocking the Arab world. I certainly had Not seen any predictions concerning mass unrest. Just curious if you can recall the name of the American guy (with the beanie :D ) ? because I'd like to read some of those predictions.

Regards 8)
Grey

aurumlight
21st February 2011, 11:48 AM
Hi Grey Traveller

Try the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/northwatuppa#p/u/1/rOsMoyugOEc

In youtube, you can search for "northwatuppa". It was prepared on 19 Dec 2010 the same month that the protests in Tunisia started.
He did not specifically mention North Africa or the Middle East and I did not see it as flaring up in that part of the planet either.
But if you listen to his presentation it was almost uncanny the way events unfolded.

And yes, he does wear his beanie :)

Also included are his predictions for 2012.

Like so many things in my life, I happen to chance on his youtube.

So glad to share it around. Do listen to the end and you will be rewarded.

Blessings

Aurumlight

greytraveller
22nd February 2011, 06:30 PM
Thanx for the link aurumlight, I'll check it out.

Regards 8)
Grey

Neil Templar
22nd February 2011, 08:07 PM
Kryon has been talking about the Middle East uprisings for a long time, and stated that peace would not be instigated by the leaders, but by the young people of these countries. :)
http://www.kryon.com

i haven't a link to a specific channeling, but there are many, probably going back as far as 10 or more years...
also stated a number of times is Africa becoming a united nation of states, and developing a very strong economy, strong enough to contend with the rest of the world... within the next 50 years...

you heard it here first folks :wink:

btw, Hi!! welcome to the forums! :D