PDA

View Full Version : The Book of Jacob.

Jake
21st February 2011, 07:30 PM
Hello all, My name is Jacob. I have been a regular member here at this forum and I have taken alot of time to understand and experience the OBE from the R.B. perspective. If you haven't registered in P.A.P.I. then i suggest you do so at your first possible opportunity. I am a natural projector and have written a book about my experiences. I am very passionate about the OBE. I never bothered to get my book published as I never planned on trying to make money off of my experiences. Therefore, the book is free. I am from the school of thought that it is easier to INSPIRE one to OBE rather than TEACH them. If you want a digital copy for your kindle or another reader, please contact me via jake at althri dot com . if you are ok with the .pdf , you can download the Book of Jacob from this site.

http://www.spirit-quest.ca/modules.php? ... page&pid=9 (http://www.spirit-quest.ca/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=9)

This book is my lifes work (so far). There is an ET element to the events in my life.

I hope you don't find this post annoying, I am not trying to sell you anything, I promise. I had to get my experiences on record and that is what the book of jacob is.

Thanx. Jake...

Korpo
21st February 2011, 09:32 PM
Very nice. :D Thank you for sharing this!

Cheers,
Oliver

CFTraveler
21st February 2011, 10:55 PM
I already have it downloaded but haven't got around to reading it. Thanks for the reminder, Jacob.

Jake
16th June 2011, 07:13 PM
Hello all, just an update. You can view or download The Book of Jacob from this site:

www.thebookofjacob.webs.com

Again, I am not a writer by profession, but I did write this one. Cheers,,, Jake.

CFTraveler
16th June 2011, 10:05 PM
I just wanted to share that I read it in Feb. and liked it. I think I pm'd you with my critique of it, didn't I, Jake?

psionickx
17th June 2011, 08:22 AM
I just wanted to share that I read it in Feb

Oh okay - i'll put it on my list as well then.

psionickx
17th June 2011, 08:28 AM
I am from the school of thought that it is easier to INSPIRE one to OBE rather than TEACH them

hunh inspire with ?

Beekeeper
17th June 2011, 09:18 AM
Thanks for sharing it,:D Jacob.

Jake
17th June 2011, 02:38 PM
hunh inspire with ?

Yes, inspiration! You can have all of the information in the world,,, It does not compare to a single moment of inspiration.

Inspire,, by vivid accurate accounts of OBE, spoken with passion and from the heart. People can pick up on that. I have inspired entire groups of folks. I shout it from the rooftops!!!

I remember one time I was telling some stories, some adventures beyond mee body,, and at one point, the person who I was sharing with had a powerful memory come back to her, a memory of OBE. She was stunned. I was not. I made her write it all down, and she realized that she has had MANY OBEs.

Inspiration over Information. :)

psionickx
17th June 2011, 03:25 PM
I shout it from the rooftops!!!

ofcourse.

Jake
17th June 2011, 04:14 PM
I just wanted to share that I read it in Feb. and liked it. I think I pm'd you with my critique of it, didn't I, Jake?

Hello CFT. I do not have a PM from you regarding a critique/review of mee book. Please send again, if possible. Any advice would be appreciated. I know that it needs some help! ;)