PDA

View Full Version : Doorway to the Astral?

Smythe
24th February 2011, 07:38 PM
Greetings,

Quick Experience: I have often had problems going through 'physical' objects in RTZ, as well as doing anything useful while in this realm. Via suggestions from this forum, i decided two things: a) i need to explore the RTZ without fear, b) i need to analyze my surroundings, and look for clues to get to the Astral. I did this around my apartment, and noticed the door was open (impossible in the physical). I went through it and was walking down a long hallway in a big business building. There were many people ('co-workers') walking the opposite direction, all looking VERY similar, and all excited about some meeting about to take place. Unfortunately, i didn't follow them.

I wanted to share this for two reasons: One being; i've read several people on this forum mentioning Co-Workers in the astral, does this have a significance? Also, if i will myself to project back to this place to find out what's really going on, is it possible that i will 'create' this environment, based on my memory of it, instead of going to this astral realm (if this makes sense)?

Secondly, i share this because it was in direct relation to conversations on this forum, both reading and participating, that helped me get past this hurdle, and i thank you for this.

Take Care,
Smythe

CFTraveler
24th February 2011, 07:46 PM
Greetings, Hi Smythe.

I wanted to share this for two reasons: One being; i've read several people on this forum mentioning Co-Workers in the astral, does this have a significance? Idk.

Also, if i will myself to project back to this place to find out what's really going on, is it possible that i will 'create' this environment, based on my memory of it, instead of going to this astral realm (if this makes sense)? It's possible, but chances are that even though the appearance may be self-created, the experience itself may be genuine, that is, you'll interact in a genuine astral environment that is collective.

Regards, CF.

Korpo
24th February 2011, 09:54 PM
Hello, Smythe.

If you can't pass through things in an OBE, one of two things might be going on (my guess) - you're either in your etheric body on the physical plane, or you're in a simulation environment.

The etheric body's movement on the physical plane is very limited, mostly a few feet from the location of your physical body. Going through a doorway or leaving your bedroom can initiate the transition into your astral body. If you heard about OBE instructions that insist you head away from your body/bed/resting place or for the door, this is most likely the reason - to initiate the transition to the astral body and not be stuck in the etheric body.

If you're in a simulation environment there are also limitations. Many times they might stupify you, and it would be a good choice to stop and think. If you for example head for the door because you recall OBE instructions saying so and then can't open the door or get through it, take a moment and consider what's going on. You might even want to ask that out loud.

Whatever comes up next can be symbolic of what's required to be done in the simulation. This can be a symbolic hint (like items that shouldn't be there in physical reality who can be interpreted as a visual pun), you can be told or even simply know the answer right after you ask it.

Seems like you were in your astral body in a simulation environment. The reality fluctuation of the open door might be a hint that this was the case.

My recommendation would be not to try too hard to reproduce what happened. Sometimes it can be helpful to reenter a dream, but if this doesn't come naturally to you, don't worry. Every experience you will have is a new opportunity, and should be explored anew. The less expectations and preconceptions you have how it should turn out, the more rewarding the experience might actually turn out to be for you.

Often we want to recreate old successes or what we perceive as near-successes, feeling that this is our safest bet. But this approach at worst can blind you for the opportunities that spontaneously offer themselves to you in the moment.

For me, co-workers in such experiences seem to often fill in as guides and helpers. This may differ for you, but for me a co-worker has always been someone "working on the same project." It has a bit to do with your attitude towards your actual co-workers, really.

Cheers,
Oliver

greytraveller
26th February 2011, 05:55 PM
Hallo Smythe
Not being able to pass through physical objects is a problem that I too encounter while OOB from time to time. Especially walls. Walls present a barrier to me more times than not and I am often forced to try to pass/phase/materialize through a window instead of a wall. Now WHY this happens during some OBEs and does not pose a problems during other OBEs is still a mystery to me. My best guess is that it is related to my state of mind during a projection. For example if I am in a hurry, am confused or am not focused in an OBE then walls and other material objects often are a barrier. I have never tried using an affirmation to pass through a wall yet it could be worth trying. Also the proximity of my physical body affects the 'density' of material objects. The closer to my physical body that I am during an OBE then the more dense and solid do all material objects appear to be.

Regards
Grey