PDA

View Full Version : It's All Light. (what a day!!)

Neil Templar
24th February 2011, 10:27 PM
It's All Light, by G. Prema.

i just returned from a talk at the Theosophical Society, tonight was Gloria Prema, the author of this book...
http://www.boomerangbooks.com.au/Its-Al ... 192471.htm (http://www.boomerangbooks.com.au/Its-All-Light/G-Prema/book_9781425192471.htm)

"It's All Light presents a unified theory in the complete sense in that it reconciles not only the contradictory theories in physics but also reconciles science with spirituality. It includes a consistent explanation of, for example, the opposing theories of quantum mechanics and relativity, the unification of the four major forces in physics, the wave-particle duality of light, perpetual motion, the double-slit experiment, dark mater, creation and growth of form, and includes what can be termed 'spiritual' experiences, for example, healing, telepathy, clairvoyance, near-death experiences, remote viewing and the experience of love. The ancient Greek concept of 'physis' described a fundamental, universal energy which is pointed to today by quantum physics. The mathematical Phi, from physis, is a universal constant and is a never-ending number; suggestive of infinity or omnipresence. The Morphic resonance of light is the physis, seen or unseen, dependent on speed, taking form due to sound. Sound being slow light, so, It's All Light ... resonating. Coherent lightwaves are created by Love and compassion. The physics and evidence for this are provided as well as practical ways towards achieving Enlightenment or Oneness, drawing on references from modern science as well as ancient spiritual and religious texts. Coherence of waves creates accumulation of information and on a universal scale this would be omniscience/omnipresence A convincing argument that Love is the fundamental, universal energy"

what an amazing talk!!! it's been an amazing day really - a creative meeting this afternoon left me completely high with euphoric energy.
i was looking forward to this talk, but i had no idea it would end up leaving me feeling even more amazing. i wouldn't have thought it possible, to be honest!
it felt more like a transmission, than simply a 'talk'. pretty much all she spoke about, i already understood or had at least heard/read of... wow, this is really difficult to explain...i didn't learn anything new, and yet, at the same time, i left feeling absolutely filled with information energy... i'm buzzing right now. 8)

i haven't read the book, but i'll be picking up a copy next week.

lightgal
24th February 2011, 10:46 PM
Wow. Thanks for sharing your great mood!

I am learning about quantum physics right now. I joined a quantum physics forum the same day I joined this one, I am spectragal on that forum. The connection between all those little particles within the many levels of the light spectrum and us as multdimensional beings is amazing. I get so excited sometimes when I read my Q is for Quantum or surf the net to learn more about quantum physics. This year there will be new experiments using the biggest hadron "smasher" that has ever been built. It is an exciting time in science.