PDA

View Full Version : question about the higher centers

okie
28th February 2011, 05:00 PM
this morning I was sitting at my table with my hands placed on the sides of my temples. I started focusing on the top of my head and started to feel the sensation of my sinuses clearing up and felt my face aligning (right side is noticeably sluggish). I could feel a weight being lifted off of my head as tingling sensations traveled up and out the top. Also, the right side of my temple was pulsing and fluttering.

As a result my head feels less blocked and my mind feels clearer. I can breathe and smell tons better. Visualizing seems easier. Overall, my mood has changed for the better.

what do we make of this? Crown/Pineal blockages? Shouldn't I be sending things out of the feet into the Earth?

Korpo
28th February 2011, 05:30 PM
Hello, okie.

Seems like you "unclogged" part of your system. Your system is a whole - if part of it is particularly blogged, you have the most noticeable effects on the overall system when it becomes unclogged. It seems like something for you unraveled for you there, and you let it play itself out.

If you feel any side effects coming on, you can still do additional grounding out through the feet.

Cheers,
Oliver

AnimalMagnetism
25th April 2011, 02:16 AM
If something unblocks, why wonder about "what to make of it" ? Just enjoy it.

If you do feel side-effects and other issues, then work on these.

psionickx
5th May 2011, 12:44 PM
If something unblocks, why wonder about "what to make of it" ?

Can't speak for the OP but had it been me...i would've definitely wondered what to make of it.
discovering triggers ,uncovering processes ..so that condition of "blockade-release" maybe duplicated again.
....but than again ...its probably just me ...i always tend to replace belief with understanding .

Archimedes
8th May 2011, 12:28 AM
Do most people close their chakras after they are done working on then or do they leave them open all the time?

CFTraveler
9th May 2011, 04:45 AM
No.
Chakras are not doors, they are energy vortexes, and those don't open and close, they stimulate or not.
If you put energy into 'closing' it, you are still putting energy and stimulating them.
You can 'close' them for protection, but that is another thing.

psionickx
9th May 2011, 08:27 AM
This is a very strange topic...although a very prevalent one.
Just adding a thaught here. :idea:

Some people have active chakras, but what does that mean? We all have active chakras, if not we'd be dead.

Archimedes
9th May 2011, 11:31 PM
Ok so the reason I ask is that I have recently been to a reike practitioner (level 2 but has lots of experience including personal training with Barbra Brennan. We were talking and the subject of chakra came up. She asked me if after I activated/stimulated my chakras that if I closed them. She was very surprised to learn that I do not as through my own learning I have never received such instruction. She informed me that it helps for protection as well as absorbing others negativity's which can be taken in by the open chakra. This makes sense but maybe to pro's need to voice their opinions :!:

Archimedes
9th May 2011, 11:36 PM
I forgot to mention that closing the chakras does not mean a complete close, it is shrinking each primary center down to a tiny speck of lights after a chakra/primary center session/mediation.

CFTraveler
10th May 2011, 03:11 AM
That's why I said 'You can 'close' them for protection, but that is another thing.' I do 'sealing', as in 'drawing a sacred symbol over them' to keep baddies out or goodies in, but I don't consider them as 'closing' them. It feels like you're a flashlight, and you're closing the aperture- too much like a description for death for me, I'm big on symbology and association.

Archimedes
10th May 2011, 09:21 AM
This is very interesting CFT, I will do some research and come up with something similar as I have had a lack of energy since closing them.

simonlight
18th June 2011, 01:28 AM
That's why I said 'You can 'close' them for protection, but that is another thing.' I do 'sealing', as in 'drawing a sacred symbol over them' to keep baddies out or goodies in, but I don't consider them as 'closing' them. It feels like you're a flashlight, and you're closing the aperture- too much like a description for death for me, I'm big on symbology and association.

CFTraveler, if you don't mind, could you explain a little about what you do to seal, what kind of sacred symbols you use, when you find it necessary to do this, and what it feels like?

I'm intrigued, because I never considered the possibility of such... Like you said in a previous comment, I've only sensed them becoming more active with awareness.

CFTraveler
18th June 2011, 03:08 AM
When I feel a connection I don't want, or when I suspect such, I usually will do some cord-cutting, and I always seal afterwards.
My sacred symbol of choice is a cross within a circle-like a celtic cross but without the 'outside' things.

simonlight
18th June 2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks. I do the cord cutting thing, but never considered the sealing or sacred symbol part... will try that out.

CFTraveler
19th June 2011, 12:19 AM
Here is a good summary of various sacred symbols. For sealing I always make sure that it is surrounded by a circle, for it's 'sealing' properties.
http://www.google.com/search?q=sacred+symbol&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=1D_9TfLBLML10gGLtvWmAw&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1440&bih=747

Originalstar
14th July 2011, 01:31 AM
Korpo has this nailed, you can send junk up to be taken by your higher self - the chakra about 6 inches above your head or out your feet to the earth chakra. Its fun to start at the head every time but don't forget you have stuff in all areas of the body that should be flushed so go out the feet too!

darron
16th July 2011, 04:30 AM
The earth chakra!!! Never heard of that pretty cool, kinda been neglecting grounding.

Neil Templar
16th July 2011, 11:46 AM
I always stimulate the chakras from base to crown, then work back down, sealing and sending any excess out the feet into the Earth.

darron
16th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Are u talking about the rose cross cft?

CFTraveler
16th July 2011, 05:27 PM
Are u talking about the rose cross cft? No, the rose cross has the circle in the center and it is not equidistant- I am talking about a cross like a + surrounded by a circle. I'll see if I can come up with a symbol I draw myself, because all I could find had other curlicues and dots and symbols. This is very simple.

CFTraveler
16th July 2011, 05:41 PM
I attached my own drawing. Crude, but simple.

darron
19th July 2011, 01:58 AM
Oh cool. what is that from.

CFTraveler
19th July 2011, 03:09 AM
From me.

darron
21st July 2011, 03:37 AM
:p cool.