PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Nightglider
2nd March 2011, 11:21 AM
Hello Everyone,
Just joined, feel very priviledged and excited to be a part of this forum. A little about myself, in a nutshell. It was a few years ago when I was having these strange and at the time frightening buzzing, vibrations and loud thumping of my heart whilst asleep, I honestly thought I was having a heart attack and I was only in my late twenties! I tried to wake myself up but I couldnt, my body was fully paralysed yet I was awake but couldnt open my eyes. This went on for a couple of years before I decided to conduct some of my own research based on my experiences, thanks to the internet. From researching and readings books I began to accept and believe that I was really on track to having an OBE. Since then I have been so excited when the loud vibrations begin, I feel my whole body, starting from my head buzzing and vibrating. Because I am not afraid anymore, I would succesfully leave my body and fly and float around my neighbourhood. I have been to so many beatiful places, all these experiences leave me feeling all day with a real deep profound feeling that makes me feel euphoric and at peace with myself. The thing is though it happens more times involuntarily. There are times when I have tried and it has been succesful. As a result I cannot wait for next week, I have booked myself with Robert Bruces Workshop in Melbourne. I have been on a Spiritual Journey in the last year, and my Angels have been Guiding me on the right path and I have never felt this good about myself. :D

CFTraveler
2nd March 2011, 03:05 PM
We're very happy that you found us, Nightglider. I hope you enjoy it here.

greytraveller
2nd March 2011, 05:23 PM
Hallo Nightglider. Welcome to AD
It's good to hear that you became interested in the vibrations and sleep paralysis and did not get freaked about it. You would be surprised to know how many people are absolutely terrified of the paralysis!. I look forward to reading about some of your OBEs in the forums here.

Regards 8)
Grey

Neil Templar
3rd March 2011, 01:18 AM
Greetings!! :D

Nightglider
4th March 2011, 12:48 PM
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome.
Had an experience this morning, not too sure whether it was a Lucid dream or Astral Projection. I was well aware so I decided to go out my front door and will myself to fly. It worked but the harder I tried I always felt I was going to wake up so I was concertrating on not doing very sudden things in my Tavel. I could hear very distinct angelic like sounds and Music.
It was my neighbourhood but not in this realm. Tried to get the attention of others but I was floating through them but not being noticed. I felt very groggy, like if I tried any harder I could feel my eyes open. Then a strange thing happened, my wife approached me and I said to her how can you see me, I'm Astral Traveling, but before she could answer I opened my eyes.
So was I Lucid Dreaming? I was flying all over the place and well aware of where and what I was doing. I still have a lot to learn I guess.
Any thoughts or similiar experieces by anyone?
:?

CFTraveler
4th March 2011, 05:06 PM
You may find answers to your questions in the OBE forum, it's where people post their adventures, and will probably get more responses.

ButterflyWoman
4th March 2011, 05:13 PM
I have never felt this good about myself. :D
That is wonderful to hear. It made me smile just to read it. :)

Welcome!

Silver wolf
8th March 2011, 08:42 PM
Welcome Nightglider, so glad to meet you.