PDA

View Full Version : increased tiredness due to energy work.

darron
3rd March 2011, 02:14 AM
i have noticed that when i get heavy into energy work practice, like everyday, my body gets more tired, and acts like it needs more sleep.

CFTraveler
3rd March 2011, 02:25 AM
Are you doing it before sleep? If the answer is yes, then try to move the NEW practice to the morning or early afternoon. If not, get more sleep. It may just be that your energy body is developing and needing more energy- like the physical body when you work out too much.

darron
3rd March 2011, 02:49 AM

Korpo
3rd March 2011, 10:47 AM
Hello, darron.

Energy body "growth spurts" can take it out of you. In the last month my sleep need increased by about 2 hours over my former maximum. At other times it was two or three hours less. Sometimes your system just needs the extra to "reconfigure." :)

Cheers,
Oliver

Alienor
4th March 2011, 08:31 AM
Solving of blockades does often use up some energy, which then is most easily restored during sleep. Also all the repair work on your energy body is most effectively done during sleep.

farewell2arms
4th March 2011, 09:00 AM
You could also try to increase the amount of energy raising done throughout your day.

Archimedes
9th March 2011, 11:32 PM
Solving of blockades does often use up some energy, which then is most easily restored during sleep. Also all the repair work on your energy body is most effectively done during sleep.

Great response I have been working on some weak areas lately and suddenly I have been very tired and I have been sleeping extra!

:shock:

josh
14th March 2011, 08:05 AM
You need to replenish your energy at gold. Imagine your whole body filling up with your highest golden energy.

Tiredness may also be buried unconscious energy coming up. It can be family members, or ancestors trying to block you.

Or someone could be corded into you and draining you and you only notice it because you are doing energy work and releasing lots of stuff.

Of course there are many other possibilities too, but these are the ones I've experienced. You need to look at it clairvoyantly yourself and find out what is happening.

Archimedes
14th March 2011, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the info Josh! What is it if someone has corded me? I will try to re-energize myself but I think it is a passing stage.

CFTraveler
14th March 2011, 11:36 PM
He is talking about self defense and people who drain others' energy.
I don't think this is the case here, because what you've experienced is natural and happens to everyone when they start, and it can be traced to beginning awareness work.

Archimedes
15th March 2011, 09:10 PM
Thank you for the info CFT

I'm sure its passing. On a side note I have just read through how to stimulate and energize the main chakras. Just reading through it with some verrrrrrry basic visualizing/tactile and I feel like a door has been opened. Should I wait and keep practicing the basics or do both? Also in the final sage of breathing in and out the energy for each chakra, should I breath in the energy and force it into the chakra or breath it in and then out. The reading did not specify. Do you primarily just work on your main energy centers or do you do both and then some?

CFTraveler
15th March 2011, 10:04 PM
Hmm, it depends on what you're doing. If you're doing MAP, then working on your basics would be the thing to do, because energy work is part of the package, and if you're doing tactile awareness (NEW), then practice your tertiaries (brushing), secondaries (sponging/energy balls) and then primaries (chakras) in that order. Once you have covered all the techs, would I go into things like color visualizations or other 'fancier' things.

I do chakra breathing before doing chakra work, but that is a preliminary technique to ready you to do some primary work.

What I do when I do energy work is as I said, tertiaries, secondaries, chakra breathing, tactile chakra work, and then whatever else I decide to do, I have a variety of things that I do depending on the time and what I want to do that day.

Archimedes
15th March 2011, 11:07 PM
Perfect!

Thanks for the info's

I will stick to my current progression then. I start off with brushing and static (just feeling my energy ((usually in my hands)) and sensitizing myself to the subtle energies) then move to secondary stuff like energy balls full body bounce. I am just starting to read the primary center/chakra info not so I guess I will start with that soon.

IronGega
17th March 2011, 03:05 PM
has anyone esle felt muscle soreness due to energy work?

Archimedes
18th March 2011, 10:06 PM
I havent but the NEW book says this can happen and not to worry!