PDA

View Full Version : First post projection

Nightglider
5th March 2011, 12:28 PM
Had an experience this morning, not too sure whether it was a Lucid dream or Astral Projection. I was well aware so I decided to go out my front door and will myself to fly. It worked, but the harder I tried I always felt I was going to wake up so I was concertrating on not doing very sudden things in my Tavel. I could hear very distinct angelic like sounds and Music.
It was my neighbourhood but not in this realm. Tried to get the attention of others but I was floating through them but not being noticed. I felt very groggy, like if I tried any harder I could feel my eyes open. Then a strange thing happened, my wife approached me and I said to her how can you see me, I'm Astral Traveling, but before she could answer I opened my eyes.
So was I Lucid Dreaming? I was flying all over the place and well aware of where and what I was doing. I still have a lot to learn I guess.
Any thoughts or similiar experieces by anyone?

CFTraveler
5th March 2011, 03:41 PM
All lucid dreams are astral projections- to your subconscious. So yes, you were projecting. It is my opinion that when you decide to leave the personal area and fly away, you then go into a collective area. And yes, your description sounds very much like an astral projection.

Nightglider
6th March 2011, 01:07 PM
Hi and thank you for your reply. I am beggining to understand what you are saying. Had a memorable and most amazing projection a few months ago. Was flying over water, it was beautiful the landscape and all, felt totaly safe and it was so clear and vivid. Diving and skimming through the water with great speed and ease. When I noticed that I cannot drown, I really began to enjoy and be in total control, I was like a dolphin in and out of the water, truly amazing! Would that have been in a collective area? I also documented an episode where I was flying through space and a very soothing voice was explaining to me the beggining of the universe. I remember listening to him narrate to me and the words were also being shown to me, similiar to the way Star Wars the movie begins. I vividly still remember thinking at the time, this makes so much sense to me , I can really and truly understand, I better write all this stuff down when I wake up. But when I did I couldnt really remember what he was showing and telling me, but while I was having this projection I was taking it all in. easily.

Would it be possible that I may have seen a part of the Arkashic Records? (apologies if I may have mispelt it). I have just recently found what the Arkashic Records are all about. Before that I had no idea what it was.

greytraveller
6th March 2011, 05:07 PM
Hallo Nightglider
I've got a couple question fer ya to help assess whether your experience was an OBE or a lucid dream.
Did you experience any vibrations prior to or after the experience?
At any time during the experience did you see your physical body in bed?
Have you asked your wife whether she had a dream about seeing you that night?

If you can answer Yes to any of those questions then your experience was most probably an OBE. Vibrations and seeing one's physical body in bed are very accurate indicators that an OBE is happening (or about to happen).

Regards 8)
Grey

CFTraveler
6th March 2011, 06:43 PM
I tend to think the first one was an RTZ OBE, even if there were no vibrations (IMO vibes are only felt on a conscious exit, so if it was spontaneous and unconscious, none would be felt.)
The second one is more ambiguous, and explainable as a dream.

Nightglider
10th March 2011, 03:19 AM
Hi guys thanks for reply. In answering Greytravellers question, I did have the vibrations and I was able to turn and see myself and my wife sleeping beside me. At one time, and this has only happened once, while gently rolling on my side and floating passed my bed, I nearly always try to make an effort to see my physical body and on this occasion, best way to describe it is, a thin cord of brilliant white light in the centre and surrounding it was a illuminated blue light. It was curled and behaving in a way similiar to a garden hose would when you turn it on fully, while it is lying on the ground and it starts squirming all over the place. I saw it on my bed above my body, but cannot recall seeing it coming out of my body. It did freak me out a bit, but I didnt want to return so I proceeded to exit my house. Oh and by the way, it was making a whooshing noise which I could clearly hear. I didnt know at the time what it was, I guess that is why it spooked me. I was on edge around that time it happened because I had an experience were I woke up from a projection or OBE, felt like someone was beside my bed, when I looked up I saw a very short black figure standing right next to me, scared me so much that I hid under the covers, and I guess I felt like I returned again and when I looked again it was gone.
One other time, my daughter and I wanted to try an experiment. She would draw a symbol on a piece of paper, put it up high on her cupboard without me obviously seeing what it was. That night, vibrations were heard and felt, and straight away, I was so excited it was happening cause now I can go and check what the symbol was. Walked, seemed like floating, to her room, grabbed the paper with the symbol, but each time I looked at it it was morphing into different shapes. At one stage it was a happy face then a circle with 3 lines through it, almost looking like a peace sign. When I returned, I grabbed my dream journal straight away and started to draw the shapes that I saw, I did draw a slightly altered peace sign which my daughters original drawing had.