PDA

View Full Version : Healing request for my dog

newfreedom
6th March 2011, 05:22 PM
My dog is called Tod, he is a 14yr old sheepdog-cross and until recently was still full of life and barely showing signs of aging at all.

He has a growth on his back rightfoot pawpad (the big middle pad) that continues to grow and isn't responding permanently to any treatments so far. I do work myself with an energy system, but so far things are not improving with my dogs condition

This could be the end of his life, but i still feel there is a chance he can heal from this and things can be turned around

I go again to the vets with him tommorow, to see what they can offer now.

He has been off his food for some days now and is refusing to eat today.

Any healing energies sent for Tod would be greatfully appreciated

Many Thanks - Love Sha and Tod xX

istia
7th March 2011, 08:30 AM
hello newfreedom,

im wishing and sending much love and healing to your dog and will keep it in mind in my prayers.

I know how it is to have a best animal friend suffering, but such dogs can become 20 years, so dont give up, try to stay positive and its good you are doing energy-healing yourself. I also did always, like pulling healing energy with inbreath from above through my head, then through my heart and then with outbreath through my hands onto the pain-part. Even a Reiki-Friend of mine was helping in doing reiki on my best cat-friend and it always helped. I also used Homöopathy. Also you can try feeding or offering him liquidly pulp so he doesnt loose too much liquidness.

Again, much light&healing for Tod!

Istia

newfreedom
10th March 2011, 05:07 AM
Thankyou Istia & Tutor, for your outward showing of love and support..........very comforting, helpful and informative
THANKYOU to ALL who thought about us, sent intentions, prayers or energies...

The response has been incredable, i have been vibrating (inner) on and off continuously since i asked for help, also my grown-up daughter who is quite energy sensitive too has been feeling the energies working on her

Most of the energies are working on my heart charkra and stomach area, i do struggle alot with my stomach area, the energetic / emotional build-up that often times builds in my stomach is very unpleasant at times..... but each heavy processing phase i have seems to shift a little more of the blocks and barriers enabling the pressure to be released more efficiently and more quickly (which is a huge relief)

Tod at the moment is on his 'second wind' helped by 2 lots of tablets from the vet, painkillers and steroids.
he is eating well and normally ( but is enjoying human food instead of dog food - hahah --- turning his nose up at doggy tinned food - Yuk! apparently :lol: )

I had decided that amputation of his leg would be my last resort, before euthanasia.... i had to really 'study' this with myself and my dog to get this decision, as amputation horrified me..... i didn't think i could cope with seeing Tod wake up to looking that his leg was gone.... BUT ..... i was even more terriffied to euthanase my dog too early, before he was ready...... i would always say to him, (in my head) you better find your own 'way out' as i can't 'kill' you...

I asked the vet early on if he would consider amputation, if nothing else worked, he was agreeable and said it was a possibility if 'right'

Tod has had 2 opperations to remove 'just' the lump from his paw pad

When i took Tod to the vets the other day, the vet said he would not opperate on Tod now, Tod has lost loads of weight, his gland in his thigh is enlarged and his muscles have wasted alot (more than i had realised it seems)
the vet thinks Tod has cancer inside of him (Tod's had stable non growing lumps on his body for years 5/6)

The vet said the tablets were to support Tod and keep him more comfortable, but were not to 'fix' his condition ( i knew this)

I am still working in a WSW way with Tod and the cancer/ growths and i am also working on myself for issues of 'loss, death, unable to let go and difficulty with losing others'

If i have too /if it is 'right' (and hopefully i'll know by then, if Tod needs or wants this at any point)Tod will be euthanased at home

I am able to restart the immunity tablets now Tod's eating again i am still bathing his foot in 'helpful' stuff twice aday and i am still waiting for some miracle cream to arrive from america, so we will see how things unfold....... I am in a much better space than i was before i asked for help, life it seems is getting easier, least at times....

I will write more next time and keep you all updated xx

In case others would like to know.....

I also asked for free distance healing for Tod from others too,
http://freedistancehealing.net/healing-request.html
http://www.the-dhn.com/
http://www.distanthealer.co.uk/contact.htm

We have also been receiving healing from the following healers, by watching / engaging with them on Utube Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_hQhALpknY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1ydvtAy8Hc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSSRDWlKcuw&feature=more_related

I also put out a request for healing for Tod on Alloya's forum too
http://alloya.proboards.com/index.cgi

A big heartfelt thanks to all xx

newfreedom
15th March 2011, 10:09 PM
Hi Ye all,

Tod has had an amazing week (& so have I) today he had a bath and i washed his hair well with dog shampoo for Coarse hair

He' has days sleepin in the sun, on the doggy sleepin bag they have ( an old human one)

I received the QUICKderm from America and it was shipped by 6 days - impressive speed!

It's doing something and it looks and feels much better to me. Visit to the vets to get more steriods and pain killers and vet adviced other methods topical for the foot - manuka honey (topical)

He is eating when he chooses , but with input of me Zen and Rome my other 2 dogs
He is REFUSING ALL PILLS (hmmm that's sounds familiar) even being bile sick today to bring up the tiniest steriod tablet --- to prove a point ( it seems ), so it's like fighting with a cat, ...... continually pretending to have swallowed it then shoving it out at the first chance ...Blar ,, haha....

He is eating as he chooses and in our pack eating - stewed steak, corned beef, ham, chicken, fish, sausage rolls, dog treats and biscuits and small amounts of human chocolate (wht buttons and fudge) ........ and other things

Oh and yesterday he took about half a tin of tinned dog food from my hand as i offered

Tomoz or thurs. we go for our (last?) beach trip, my Sister has agreed to 'Drive Us' ...having had my driving licience revoked for not taking THE PILLS our family has not been able to vist the beach for 2 yrs now,....FAR TOO LONG !!!!......

Big thanks to U all, thankyou all for being here and helping us with LIFE and living

Enjoy The Official HAMSTER DANCE SONG xX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfL1OG_5zlI

CFTraveler
15th March 2011, 10:15 PM
Sha, make sure that he does not eat anything with onions in it. They are very toxic to dogs. And try to keep chocolate away also. Dogs are ok to eat carob, but chocolate is not good for them. I hope the stew had no onions in it.

newfreedom
15th March 2011, 10:44 PM
Ok, thanks for the 'Tip's CFT. :)

Carob, ok i will try and get hold of some carob for him,

much thanks
:)

ps. no luckily it was just all beef and gravy ( Hmmmm..... hope it wasn't Onion gravy.... :wink: )

CFTraveler
15th March 2011, 11:59 PM
It's great that he's eating. That is so important!

Beekeeper
18th March 2011, 09:17 AM
I'll send healing intentions his way Newfreedom.

newfreedom
22nd March 2011, 02:10 AM
Spoken Words or Silent Prayer......

Thanks CFT, BeeKeeper xxx :)

Weare doing Soooo Very WELL all of US, Tod's foot is normal Pad Size now !!!!!
He is very brave haveing his foot cream put-on and his dressings constantly removed... My Bravely Boney olde Doggie as he now IS.

I have some photo's / a picture of us at beach , see if i can get an avatar picture up here, sometime of this.

Tod has for the moment, his Spirit and his GRRRRR. back !!He is eating Heartly . But mostly the same food that I ,myself am eating,......... But he is sometimes surprising is by eating Doggy stuff too, treats, biscuits, tinned dogfood on occasion anyway, WE have recently orderd Tod NEW-type of Doggie WET FOOD

Presently Tod, is on 2 steriods Tablets aday, he is reading 'my-mind' and 'refusing all else, EVEN choosing Foot pain over his painkiller TABS> ,,,,,,,,,, I am 'lookin' to 'him' to 'know' what to do ......

Using MMS Sol. and the SOOTHING/ Schwietzer FORMULAEto really 'get into' the 'pain' / trauma of the 'foot' injury/ and consequent Tumor......WE go to see the Vets, and on the 29 th March.

Please KEEP us in Your minds and thoughts for JUST another few days / week and then i think we will be over the first worst at this moment anyway....

Again the energetic Response has been amazing.
AND a BIG hugs and a thank U to all of U here sharing ALL of this with me................ THANKU 4 BEING uniquetly U and 'ere' in an EARTH_b0dy, surving and living on EARTH ...... XXX - MUCHEOUS thanks and Lovin xX

CFTraveler
22nd March 2011, 02:06 PM
Blessings to you all.

newfreedom
11th April 2011, 01:49 PM
thanks CFT,

Tod it seems is not going to get better, though i was aware he might not.
His foot tumor has grown and is sore again, awaiting on some muhuka honey for his foot, as reccomended by the vet. The vet has said he has a very bad heart murmer now and doesn't expect tod to last the month.
Tod has lost lots of weight and his foot is troubling him at the moment, so will just have to see how things go in the next days

i have asked for more healing for Tod again and do feel it's supporting us through..

xx

Tutor
11th April 2011, 02:48 PM
sometimes we ask for too much from that which we love. I hope Tod's suffering is quickly finished. i send comfort to Tod, as i see he is to hang on for as long as he can endure to.

newfreedom
11th April 2011, 03:15 PM
thanks Tutor,

i am struggling too, but i cannot euthanase Tod, until i'm sure this is the right thing todo and although I AM wondering about this just recently, i cannot euthanase him yet, as it's not 'right' for us (me?) at this point.

i only ask that i 'know' when the 'right' time is, hopefully i will know this more clearly within the next couple of days, i hope so

thanks for your comment and your comfort for Tod
xX

newfreedom
10th June 2011, 10:46 AM
Copied and pasted from 'old' forum

Posted on Fri 03 Jun 2011 9:08 am

Thanks again to all who helped and supported us...

Tod 'passed-on' on the morning of the 11th May (11/05/11) ...in his basket in the kitchen with his dog friends about him..

He was 14 & a half years old x

CFTraveler
10th June 2011, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

newfreedom
29th December 2012, 05:33 PM
After many months of more or less functioning from a daze-type place, with zero ability to be 'present', engaged or receptive, living in a space of constant 'absence' & continual distraction, i managed to 'pull' myself into a more mindful space yesterday.

Today my sensitivity has really opened up tremendously and i started to be able to feel, see, smell, experience and receive again........ Such a gift :love: xX

A few hours earlier, my daughter uploaded some Floorfillas Party mix music onto my MP4 player, she also loaded a picture of our deceased dog Tod, wearing a red Santa Hat...

The song Alyssa Reid; Jump Smokers ~ Alone Again Uk Radio Edit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=witcrLcD3mU&list=PLezYt0NpsAoL_Jnvcwtj9VsdLmCv1wtKw) (minus the male rapper parts) was playing and as i engaged with the picture of my dog, i was suddenly 'hit' in my stomach area with a blast of subtle energy...........overwhelming love flooded into me and i 'broke-down' (cried) deeply with appreciation

i still miss Tod's physical presence Soooo much xxxxx

Tod is still there for me spiritually and subtle energetically, just wish i could access it more of the time xxxxx

One of my favourite tunes from 2006 has just started playing on my MP4......

Cascada ~ Truly Madly Deeply radio edit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dBu-OmRYKQ&playnext=1&list=PLsHrNHSCgFZk7l6VvXpebVQL4ul20wECz&feature=results_video) ..... i am still filled with LOVE, awe, appreciation & JOY :wacky1: xx

Booty Callers ~ Chasing Cars (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h28GcyRRP78&playnext=1&list=PLsHrNHSCgFZk7l6VvXpebVQL4ul20wECz&feature=results_video) xX

newfreedom
3rd March 2013, 04:59 AM
Zen, Tod's younger, smaller brother, or his little 'sidekick' has been diagnosed about a month back by the vets as having a really bad heart murmer. He had developed a constant cough.

Zen is 14 yrs 4 months, just 2 months younger than tod's age when he passed-on.

When Tod was given the '4 outof 5' figure for his bad heart i think he lived for another 6 weeks or so.

With Zen, there is no outward appearance of his condition, meds. off the vets have eased the cough alot.

Zen has been colasping a few times over the last few years, his back legs just go & he fails to get up, it only lasts for seconds usually and then he seems 'right as rain' though it is very distressing to see

Rome our Dalamation dog seems fine on his urine stone human tablets he takes

and Zen is being real fussy with food & is enjoying human food instead of DOG food, sound familiar ? lol :rolleyes: :heart:

-------------------------------------------------

ADDED NOTE:

mind chatter - 'crazy fool'

this is a term my young kids & i used for our sheepdog when he was alive. Nice to hear this term again, brought back memories of 'happiness', 'joy' & 'comfort' - 'Boy! - i miss that dog...... and those days!' :heart: