PDA

View Full Version : Astral UFO's and aliens of the Cosmic Dreamtime

stellarum
9th March 2011, 04:41 PM
This free pdf Psychonauts Journey describes UFO's and extraterrestrial aliens as astral phenomena arising when the human psyche explores the cosmic dreamtime of the universal consciousness. It also contains instructions in a method called Shared Interactive Visualisations whereby a group may conduct such astral explorations via collaborative use of active imagination.

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_68/8996000/8996684/1/print/8996684.pdf

I found it interesting and useful - especially when combined with lucid dreaming and astral meditations. I hope it will be of use to you to.

Jake
28th June 2011, 07:15 PM
This free pdf Psychonauts Journey describes UFO's and extraterrestrial aliens as astral phenomena arising when the human psyche explores the cosmic dreamtime of the universal consciousness. It also contains instructions in a method called Shared Interactive Visualisations whereby a group may conduct such astral explorations via collaborative use of active imagination.

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_68/8996000/8996684/1/print/8996684.pdf

I found it interesting and useful - especially when combined with lucid dreaming and astral meditations. I hope it will be of use to you to.

Excellent find! ;) The folks at the Monroe Institute have done some similar work. Reading through the .pdf was a bit like reading the Starlines report. http://www.monroeinstitute.org/downloads/the-starlines-report/

I often see UFO's during RTZ projections.

Beekeeper
29th June 2011, 07:43 AM
Stellarum, have you any experiences of this nature you are prepared to share?

Jake
19th July 2011, 03:42 PM
Stellarum,,, Yes, I would love to hear if you had any personal experience with these types of experiments too.

I have an ongoing meditation experiment that is similar to the Starlines experiments at the Monroe Institute in VA. I do not have the added benefit of group help, but I am moving forward! :)

I drop into a light trance and meditate, quieting my mind for a few minutes and then I begin to visualize my UFO that I am creating in a field by my house. I go back to it each time. I visualize every aspect of it from inside and out. It is quite an amazing little craft. I have included every archetype or dynamic that I can conceive that would be relevant to navigating in multi-dimensional realities. (It is a multilayered, meditative experiment. ;))
I am loving the journey I am having, and the FUN. My expectation is that I will be able to visit my craft while out of body. It is only a matter of time.

Neil Templar
19th July 2011, 03:46 PM
Stellarum,,, Yes, I would love to hear if you had any personal experience with these types of experiments too.

I have an ongoing meditation experiment that is similar to the Starlines experiments at the Monroe Institute in VA. I do not have the added benefit of group help, but I am moving forward! :)

I drop into a light trance and meditate, quieting my mind for a few minutes and then I begin to visualize my UFO that I am creating in a field by my house. I go back to it each time. I visualize every aspect of it from inside and out. It is quite an amazing little craft. I have included every archetype or dynamic that I can conceive that would be relevant to navigating in multi-dimensional realities. (It is a multilayered, meditative experiment. ;))
I am loving the journey I am having, and the FUN. My expectation is that I will be able to visit my craft while out of body. It is only a matter of time.

Jake, i love that! Fantastic!
Stellarum, yes, do share if you have any experiences, and thanks for the link 8)

sono2
29th July 2011, 04:16 AM
Really enjoyed the Psychonaut's Journey, thank you! I have no-one to try this practise with & am almost a bit wary about the channeling possibilities, but very interesting indeed!