PDA

View Full Version : Global Coherence Initiative

Greg0418
9th March 2011, 09:45 PM
A good many people who read this forum are probably already aware of this, but for those who are not, I would like to take a moment to draw your attention to what I think is a very beneficial online community. It's called The Global Coherence Initiative, and its purpose is to invite people of all nations to participate in a globally syncronized sending out of love.

In their own words, "The Global Coherence Initiative is a science-based, co-creative project to unite people in heart-focused care and intention, to facilitate the shift in global consciousness from instability and discord to balance, cooperation and enduring peace."

http://www.glcoherence.org

A little bit about myself, I'm fairly new to the pracitice of spirituality, so I am probably not one of the more spiritually evolved people you'll meet lol; however, in recent months I have been working to integrate the practice of sending out love, and I think some of the stories on this forum about casting love are very heart warming, which is why I would be very much honored for any members of this forum to participate in GCI - then chances are good I will be sending out love with you sometime in the near future!

Best Regards,
Greg0418

CFTraveler
9th March 2011, 10:01 PM
I'm allowing the link.

newfreedom
10th March 2011, 11:39 AM
then chances are good I will be sending out love with you sometime in the near future!

Thanks Grego418 --Look forward to it :) xxx