PDA

View Full Version : Hello from sunny South Wales

Cariad
10th March 2011, 02:05 PM
I have just found this forum via a link elsewhere and already feel at home reading some of the posts!

After a 20 year absence from having a keen interest in spirituality, on 6th January of this year my thirst for knowledge suddenly became insatiable, particularly with scientific evidence, quantum stuff, channeling and anything I can get my hands on :lol:

I have recently joined a small closed development circle, although I'm not sure if this is right for me at this time. However, when meditating or just prior to sleep I can see the most wonderful swirling colours, occasional faces and even fully animated cartoon characters! I have started meditating with crystals and things have began to happen there too.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Love and light ~ Cariad

CFTraveler
10th March 2011, 02:31 PM
Welcome to the forums, Cariad! I hope you enjoy it here.

greytraveller
10th March 2011, 06:50 PM
Hallo Cariad and welcome
The visions you see before sleep are known as hypnogogic closed eye visuals. The hypnogogic state is that half awake and half sleep state that occurs just before and after sleep. I also can sometimes see things in that state and even had a couple of occasions when those images started to form an entire story (which were the beginnings of dreams).

Regards 8)
Grey