PDA

View Full Version : energy work for psychometabolism?

IronGega
11th March 2011, 12:01 AM
I'm not sure if this goes under the energy work or healing section, move to wherever.

Ok so, I've read some books who mention that, tai chi and yoga reduce stress, slow or stop aging and hairloss etc. can even be used to reverse aging and hair loss etc. I also saw a documentary about women using hypnotherpy to increase their bust sizes.

so I started thinking, it's not out of the realistic to consider things like, regrowing a lost body part or regenerate dead nerves. the impossible is never impossible right?

any thoughts or suggestions on the matter?

Korpo
11th March 2011, 11:37 AM
You might enjoy reading "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot. It contains many pages of accounts of things considered impossible. One of the most interesting aspects of the book, however, is that many people quoted as witnesses in the book hold academic degrees. I find that makes for an interesting testimony that's harder to dismiss.

Cheers,
Oliver

Archimedes
11th March 2011, 11:28 PM
I have heard of this book before and it sounds very interesting. I know that there were a few people that he mentioned that were found as frauds. One guy making things appear through his intent....bs slight of hand! Anyways there were a lot of very respectable people that have recommended it.

:D

CFTraveler
11th March 2011, 11:31 PM
I read it and it quoted mostly doctors- are you sure this is the book you're talking about? I take it back, I remember when he went into the pk data, etc. that has dubious value for a scientific view.
I liked the first part better.

Korpo
12th March 2011, 02:55 PM
What second book?

Cheers,
Oliver

jayred78
24th March 2011, 12:46 AM
a boy once accidentally cut off his arm after one year it grew back, a reporter asked him what he thought about this, he replied:"i thought it would grow back a lot sooner" , the reporter baffled exclaimed "its not supposed to grow back at all", the boy then asked him why his arm had grown back.

this boy's arm grew back because he wasn't poisoned by ideas that would make him think other wise(he might of also been rh- and reptilian as well)

Yamabushi
25th March 2011, 01:34 PM
No, not impossible. The ability is already at least slightly manifest in human beings; the liver can regenerate from 25% its total mass, and fingertips can regrow if they are not closed / sewn shut. The question is how can we manifest this mostly dormant faculty in our genome. Epigenetic transmutation is a lot about the soft technologies one adopts in life.

Another idea is to try to produce a sort of "Antoine Priore effect" at a site of injury using subtle energy work. I suggest checking out his work.

IronGega
30th March 2011, 08:05 PM
on the science channel a man had his fingers cut off bny mistake and a scientist offered to have him sample a test hormone that grew his fingers back.

the sciencest stated that in the womb we are in a state that is able to regenerate our selves

Beekeeper
31st March 2011, 11:18 AM
I remember a Myth Busters episode where Tory tried hypnosis to change her eye colour. It didn't work. Recently, though, I've seen ads on TV about a hypnotherapist who has helped women lose weight by suggesting to them that they have had lap band surgery.

IronGega
14th April 2011, 08:54 PM
I just noticed, in roberts book energy Work, he talks about this young boy jose whos eye sight improves by doing energy work healing.

would be nice if this was a more practiced practice