PDA

View Full Version : flashing coloured lights

susan
13th March 2011, 01:07 PM
Hi, yesterday pm I posted a reply on wearing the Q Link . As I was writing I could feel sensations from my toes up my legs.
I later went to sleep as normal and about 4am woke and decided to do some energy work trying a full body circuit as described in Astral Dynamics.In the past I,ve always practiced at a slow pace.This was much faster.
Eventually heavy vibrations started all over the body. I tried an OBE but I felt like a heavy piece of lead and gave up. A few moments later they started again, so, not wanting to waste this opportunity I focused on the brow centre. I think I.ve over done this. After a few minutes of intense concentration and bouncing I saw a wonderful display of flashing coloured lights. Red, Green, Blue, (all with eyes closed)

I THINK I saw a very dark vague outline of my face , The flashing lights happened twice then it was all over.
I would love to try this again but all morning I,ve had a headache. I presume I,ve over stimulated this area.
Robert warns of this.
Over what period of time can I try this area again? (but on a more gentle note)
Would welcome advise

Enochian
13th March 2011, 05:42 PM
The colored flashes you have experienced come from your primary energy centers strobing.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7898 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7898)

susan
13th March 2011, 06:54 PM
Thanks for that. Found it very useful