PDA

View Full Version : Request for my parents

Noobstorm
14th March 2011, 03:31 AM
My mom is always in pain, she is suffering from a serious disease that has no cure. Some of her lungs are not functioning, and her own cells are killing themselves. The doctors say she has ~2 years of life left. It would be grateful if anyone can send healing energy to my mom and help her. My moms name is Sheena Zafar and we live in Mesa, Arizona. My dad also has high blood pressure and has diabetes, part of it is his fault. His name is Iqbal Zafar.

I am also wondering is there any limitations to what can be healed?

Thank you

CFTraveler
14th March 2011, 02:17 PM
I will keep her in mind for healing.
"I see her lungs functioning properly, her body is renewing itself and becoming healthy with every breath. Every hand that touches her is the healing hand of God".

newfreedom
15th March 2011, 06:52 AM
Hello Noobstorm,

So sorry to hear about your mum's diffiulties.
I lost my mum over 10 yrs ago now, and she 'passed-on' with secondary lung cancer that was originally from breast Cancer (left breast)... i miss her much xx

My Dad too had high blood pressure and later in life, diabetes

I took Reiki I & II with Marco from the 'School of Living Light' in Feb. 1999, and so did my mum.
In Sept. 1999 myself and my mum both were initiated into the DIVINE TRANSFORMATIONAL RAYS and trained at the Spirit Guided DYNAMIC Level
Facilitator was Clive S Hetherington

I have not done absent healing for others for quite a while now, just close family members.
I will have a chat with my spirit teams to see how best i can help your mom, i will do the Best that i can do..

I hope your mum gets all she needs, for full recovery and WellBeing X

Noobstorm
28th May 2011, 01:22 AM
Thanks to those who were healing her :)

I don't know how much healing was done but my mom is in a worse situation now.

The medicine is making it worse so she requested new medicine but the doctor said there is nothing else he can give her.
She gets depressed often as well, and because of family stuff, etc.

The disease she has is scleroderma (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001465/) sorry I didn't mention the name earlier because I forgot what it was called.

What can be done?

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

alphadracooverlord
29th May 2011, 04:56 AM
I can try asking this angel for help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_(archangel)

He always comes to me when focusing on him.

He is cold, tall, smells books, library and plants...

There are some other deities and angels that do psychic surgery as well but I don't know if this is relevant now.

Wadjet did kind of a liver cleansing for me.

Noobstorm
30th May 2011, 08:36 PM
I would be very grateful if you did that.

Thank you :)