PDA

View Full Version : The Rite of Sealing

Gemma
14th March 2011, 04:41 AM
Does anyone here regularly perform The Rite of Sealing before doing other rituals in their magical practice? If so, do you have any tips to share?

Also, did it work the first time you performed it? If not, is it a case of practising it regularly until it starts working?

I have tried it for the first time tonight. Did it twice and it hasn't worked, despite me following the instructions carefully.

Here are the instructions I used for performing this ritual (PDF format): http://www.4shared.com/document/6G0fVLq ... aling.html (http://www.4shared.com/document/6G0fVLqx/B2_-_The_Rite_of_Sealing.html)

Aunt Clair
20th March 2011, 04:36 PM
I have not used this rite but a very similar rite is performed during exorcisms to bind the stones to prevent exit or entrance on the mentally confused who ask for binding after exorcism. A belt of energy is wrapped around each stone with the assistance of the principal archangels. This method was taught to a group of us by Michael. The sealing rite supposedly provides a sacred chamber in each stone but it seems like it would also prevent OBE if I understand it correctly. I would like to hear from others concerning the Rite of Sealing. It is intriguing.

Gemma
21st March 2011, 10:31 PM
Thanks AC. Perhaps not many people have heard of the Rite of Sealing? Pity because I was hoping someone might be able to give me a clue about why it hasn't been working for me so far.

I'm going by memory here, so my understanding of this might not be spot on. But the person who introduced me to this ritual told me that it is meant to clear a space around me on the astral space, effectively making me invisible on the astral planes, to all other entities (hence the reason why it should be done before doing any other magical ritual). As you might be aware, I have been dealing with a severe neg issue for the past several years. So it was suggested to me that I learn this ritual and the LBRP in order to get me a bit of peace.

I haven't started learning the LBRP yet as I feel it's quite complicated (the full ritual that is), so I'm trying to learn the Rite of Sealing ritual first. I figure, if it's going to make me invisible on the astral planes for a few hours then the neg cannot affect or interfere with me while I'm invisible.

But for some reason it isn't working. I was also given a slightly different version of the Rite of Sealing ritual so I will try that too. But basically, it's either because I'm not vibrating the words enough (I'm deaf and I have a naturally high pitch so no surprise there), or it's because I've been doing it in my bedroom and I can't stand in the middle of the room in there. so I'm going to try it in the living room where I can stand in the centre of the room. Or, maybe it's because I'm not feeling the intention of making myself invisible on the astral planes enough. /shrug

Aunt Clair
23rd March 2011, 11:05 PM
Some things to consider and try ;

1.You could have another magician vibrate the rite and record this , it does work. The magician's magical voice used in evocation develops with the energy centres of the throat gaining flow.

2. You could improve the magical voice with energy work ;
*send energy in and out of your throat directly from the front of the neck with the head slightly hyperextended to ventilate better and to expose more surface area on the throat
* modify the lily exercise~ Basic Lily draw energy up from the perineum splitting the flow as it is rising up the throat so that it falls out of the eyes and ears. Then inhale/suck energy back in through those exits.Modified Lily repeat as above except send the energy out of the throat through ;
a. the front
b. the front , back and sides in a +
c. through the bicardinal points in a x
d. through all 8 moons around the voice box when these have manifested
*Draw in energy directly to the voice box /larnyx with inhalation , hold the breath, exhale through it sending energy out of that energy centre as you express your exhalation through the 8 points on the wheel of life or if you can, as a star sends light in 360 degrees.
*Make an energy loop by placing hands at namaste at prayer in front of heart
draw energy down the crown with the inhalation, visualisation and will. Send the energy down to the heart , out the right arm ,to the right palm , across to the left palm , exhale as it flushes back . Repeat until the energy runs clean, clear and fast.
Then place a palm on the voicebox and one behind it on the neck and continue this time passing energy from the primed energy loop arms through the voicebox. Energy loops can be used to empower and develop any energy centre in this fashion.

3. You could improve your magical voice by vibrating names. Practice magical vibrating of words ie the LBRP Qaballahistic calling of the corners evoking the 4 principle archangels.

You could feel the voice centre with the fingertips. The throat continues to extend the vocalisation and the skin and muscles vibrate with the entire exhalation. Try contrasting saying Michael and then vibrating the name Michael to feel the difference.

Magical vibrating causes the sound to be lifted in vibration to a higher energy.After inhaling deeply ,the magician chants or sings the name and moves the vocal cords with the extended exhalation so that the name is continuously flowing out of the throat until the next inhalation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4pf-m2Yh_E&NR=1

This method is learnt through practice but magical evocation will not be possible without the development of the energy centres in the throat.

The basal spinal chakra column does not include a chakra in the throat. The blue and green primary chakras are above and below the throat. The secondary aqua chakra will manifest between these. The magician who can evoke at will would have manifested a ring of tiny energy centres around the secondary aqua chakra in the throat.These will double as they manifest;1,2,4,8.
1 in front
2 front and back
4 cardinal +
8 bicardinal + & x

All humans can call at some basal level. Prayer is a form of calling. Magickal evocation is the ability to call effectively, at will. For example the Qabalistic Cross is the evocation of the 4 principle archangels which is "calling the corners".

Magickal calling will improve with the ripening of these tertiary energy centres. Further development will manifest a smaller ring of 4 centres above and below the 8 moon Wheel of Life encircling the throat chakra.

The deceased Hermetic Magician and Kabballahist Israelie Regardie was a great example. To hear how to vibrate names;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zKVEcPJ368

The magician learns to magickally feel, see, hear, call in that order,generally. All magickal senses develop with energy flow and use through ; metaphysical work , magickal pathworking and deliberate control of flow in and out of the energy centres.

With flow and practice, all energy centres develop.

Gemma
24th March 2011, 09:24 PM
Some things to consider and try ;

1.You could have another magician vibrate the rite and record this , it does work. The magician's magical voice used in evocation develops with the energy centres of the throat gaining flow.

Thank you AC for you suggestions. The first one is definitely something I am interested in trying for the time being. This is only because I think my lower chakras are blocked up quite severely. My upper chakras seem to be clear. I have been told by a healer that my heart chakra is "stuck" between being open and closed. So while I'm working on getting the blockages cleared, I could use some help with the vibration of the names.

Any magicians want to volunteer for recording the Rite of Sealing ritual for me? lol

2. You could improve the magical voice with energy work ;
*send energy in and out of your throat directly from the front of the neck with the head slightly hyperextended to ventilate better and to expose more surface area on the throat
* modify the lily exercise~ Basic Lily draw energy up from the perineum splitting the flow as it is rising up the throat so that it falls out of the eyes and ears. Then inhale/suck energy back in through those exits.Modified Lily repeat as above except send the energy out of the throat through ;
a. the front
b. the front , back and sides in a +
c. through the bicardinal points in a x
d. through all 8 moons around the voice box when these have manifested
*Draw in energy directly to the voice box /larnyx with inhalation , hold the breath, exhale through it sending energy out of that energy centre as you express your exhalation through the 8 points on the wheel of life or if you can, as a star sends light in 360 degrees.
*Make an energy loop by placing hands at namaste at prayer in front of heart
draw energy down the crown with the inhalation, visualisation and will. Send the energy down to the heart , out the right arm ,to the right palm , across to the left palm , exhale as it flushes back . Repeat until the energy runs clean, clear and fast.
Then place a palm on the voicebox and one behind it on the neck and continue this time passing energy from the primed energy loop arms through the voicebox. Energy loops can be used to empower and develop any energy centre in this fashion.

It seems my chakras need to be clear for this to work?

3. You could improve your magical voice by vibrating names. Practice magical vibrating of words ie the LBRP Qaballahistic calling of the corners evoking the 4 principle archangels.

You could feel the voice centre with the fingertips. The throat continues to extend the vocalisation and the skin and muscles vibrate with the entire exhalation. Try contrasting saying Michael and then vibrating the name Michael to feel the difference.

Magical vibrating causes the sound to be lifted in vibration to a higher energy.After inhaling deeply ,the magician chants or sings the name and moves the vocal cords with the extended exhalation so that the name is continuously flowing out of the throat until the next inhalation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4pf-m2Yh_E&NR=

This method is learnt through practice but magical evocation will not be possible without the development of the energy centres in the throat.

The basal spinal chakra column does not include a chakra in the throat. The blue and green primary chakras are above and below the throat. The secondary aqua chakra will manifest between these. The magician who can evoke at will would have manifested a ring of tiny energy centres around the secondary aqua chakra in the throat.These will double as they manifest;1,2,4,8.
1 in front
2 front and back
4 cardinal +
8 bicardinal + & x

All humans can call at some basal level. Prayer is a form of calling. Magickal evocation is the ability to call effectively, at will. For example the Qabalistic Cross is the evocation of the 4 principle archangels which is "calling the corners".

Magickal calling will improve with the ripening of these tertiary energy centres. Further development will manifest a smaller ring of 4 centres above and below the 8 moon Wheel of Life encircling the throat chakra.

The deceased Hermetic Magician and Kabballahist Israelie Regardie was a great example. To hear how to vibrate names;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zKVEcPJ368

The magician learns to magickally feel, see, hear, call in that order,generally. All magickal senses develop with energy flow and use through ; metaphysical work , magickal pathworking and deliberate control of flow in and out of the energy centres.

With flow and practice, all energy centres develop.

Thanks for the links. For some reason I can't get sound through Youtube in any browser (it's not the sound card as I'm able to get sound on other video sites and TV sites like iPlayer etc) so I don't know what's up with that. I eventually got to hear it on my smart phone, connected to speakers. I understand how to vibrate words now, I'll work on it.

I can see and hear, but not feel or as it seems, call. Oh well.

I'll take your suggestions and see what I can do. Did you get my PM BTW?

Cheers. :)

Aunt Clair
20th April 2011, 02:20 PM
sorry no I am on and then off again, not meaning to ignore
if I can help cyber shout and psi shout too lol !!

Gemma
20th April 2011, 02:36 PM
sorry no I am on and then off again, not meaning to ignore
if I can help cyber shout and psi shout too lol !!

It's fine. I sent the PM via RoE, your site. I can email it to you, hopefully you'll see it then. :)