PDA

View Full Version : POLL - Favorite OBE Methods and Recall

TheLawOfOne
14th March 2011, 03:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

Hopefully this poll will give us a clearer understanding as to what influences the vividness and recall rate of an OBE.

1. Please describe your most successful OBE method/technique.
2. Are you able to maintain consciousness from the beginning of the technique till the separation state, or do you fall asleep in between?
3. Please describe what you experience during the separation state. (i.e. slow vibrations, fast vibrations, buzzing, sounds, no vibrations, etc.)
4. Using this technique, please list your recall rate on a scale from 1 to 10.
10 being exceptional vividness, feels 100% real, there are no gaps in time, you wake up remembering every little detail as if it had just happened in the waking state, you are in full conscious control throughout the experience.
1 being poor recall, feels more like a dream, gaps in time, details are blurred, no conscious control of your actions.

I appreciate all your input on this.

Thank you.

CFTraveler
14th March 2011, 03:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

Hopefully this poll will give us a clearer understanding as to what influences the vividness and recall rate of an OBE.
I appreciate all your input on this.

Thank you.

1. Please describe your most successful OBE method/technique. It still is the separation. I phase now more than before, but when I want results, I do the usual routine to exit.

2. Are you able to maintain consciousness from the beginning of the technique till the separation state, or do you fall asleep in between? I consider it successful when I maintain consciousness.

3. Please describe what you experience during the separation state. (i.e. slow vibrations, fast vibrations, buzzing, sounds, no vibrations, etc.) Sometimes, a sensation of movement. Other times, noises and sights. Usually sights.

10 being exceptional vividness, feels 100% real, there are no gaps in time, you wake up remembering every little detail as if it had just happened in the waking state, you are in full conscious control throughout the experience. From 8 to 10, depending on how much bilocation I experience.

TheLawOfOne
14th March 2011, 04:14 PM
Hi CFTraveler,

Thanks for your input. What is the separation technique, the usual routine you talk about? Can you please give more info on this? I would like to try it. Also, what do you mean by how much bi-location you experience?

CFTraveler
14th March 2011, 05:19 PM
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6506&#p110821 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6506&#p110821)

example of bilocation: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1609&p=84143#p84143 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1609&p=84143#p84143)

greytraveller
14th March 2011, 06:26 PM
Hallo TheLawOfOne

1. Please describe your most successful OBE method/technique.
The Roll out methods works most often for me (maybe about 25 %) and also projecting from a lucid dream (20 %)

2. Are you able to maintain consciousness from the beginning of the technique till the separation state, or do you fall asleep in between?
Maintain consciousness.

3. Please describe what you experience during the separation state. (i.e. slow vibrations, fast vibrations, buzzing, sounds, no vibrations, etc.)
Sometimes vibrations and sounds (20%), sometimes vibrations and no sounds (30%), sometimes sounds an no vibrations (5-10%) and sometimes no vibrations and no sounds (40 %).

10 being exceptional vividness, feels 100% real, there are no gaps in time, you wake up remembering every little detail as if it had just happened in the waking state, you are in full conscious control throughout the experience.
1 being poor recall, feels more like a dream, gaps in time, details are blurred, no conscious control of your actions.
About a 6.5

Regards 8)
Grey

Thank you.

TheLawOfOne
31st March 2011, 07:41 PM
Hi. Thank you for your replies. Anyone else?